Of all the games to lose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
For some reason almost all of my friends are Souths supporters.

So far I have had about half a dozen phone calls and about 20 text messages ranging from gloating to downright abusive. Those bunnies fans know how to come out of the woodwork.

Thanks a farkin lot manly!!

To be honest I don't feel like we lost. I feel like we were cheated out of a win. Something needs to be done about the reffing because tonight, without any bias at all I can safely say the hamster looked like one of his family had money on the game.

Simple reply...
36 comp points versus 24 comp points.

A difference of almost 1/4 of a season.

I hope we get Souths in the first semi and absolutely smash them at Brookie. Bunch of wankers, the lot of 'em.

Imagine we were "meant" to lose to make sure certain team actually DO make it into the finals in those bottom positions !!!

How interesting would that be !!

I'm sure all the maths calculations are done, and what ifs. Do we want Canberra and The Rabbits in 7th and 8th, or The Roosters for example.

Honestly Ryan... sometimes you bring up the strangest perspective on things. Well done though.

For now I'll just sit with the excuse that we were robbed.

Until I see the replay and move on. ;)

If you were at the game, don't watch the replay. You'll faarken kill someone. It'll make you very vary angry.
Move on now or watch the replay & be prepared to go down on a count of manslaughter.

[quote author=fLIP]

If you were at the game, don't watch the replay. You'll faarken kill someone. It'll make you very vary angry.
Move on now or watch the replay & be prepared to go down on a count of manslaughter.
[/quote]

:lol:

My poor little baby girl sleeping soundly in her cot, all of a sudden hears a bellowing:-

Yoooou EFFING Bastards !!! I'll kill you Hamstead !!!

I try to be a role model at all times :drunk:

A role model doesn't necessarily have to conform to societies norms. As long as you're right, it's all good.

Don't be too concerned guys. I was at the match so I'll take the advice and not watch the replays, but, Hamstead was a disgrace as were our kicks in general and our second half effort. Monas failed to steer the team around the paddock and the turning point, imo, was the half time bell as well as Monas crazy decision to attempt the field goal. That just relayed to Souths that we would have settled for a one point win. Poor decision. It seemed to me that we just stayed in the shed at half time and weren't particularly interested in the second half.

There was nothing for the team to work with in the 2nd half. The only thing that was going to get us anything was a freak 90 metre try. It's no-ones fault that that didn't happen.

Don't be too concerned guys. I was at the match so I'll take the advice and not watch the replays, but, Hamstead was a disgrace as were our kicks in general and our second half effort. Monas failed to steer the team around the paddock and the turning point, imo, was the half time bell as well as Monas crazy decision to attempt the field goal. That just relayed to Souths that we would have settled for a one point win. Poor decision. It seemed to me that we just stayed in the shed at half time and weren't particularly interested in the second half.
Agreed DSM5. Having to put up with Souths fans wasn't too good.

Other turning point was Glen Halls pass back in to John Sutton when he was away and would have run another 20 m.

I agree with what you say about Monas on the night. We did seem to rest on our laurels but got about a million less sets than the Homebush Hares.

I'm trying to be up beat, but did anyone else think Bell had a shocker, and Lyon went missing a little?

I also thought Hall's pass to Asotasi bit us on the jeebies.

Hall should look before passing. Last tie I looked Sutton does not play for Manly. Hall's little burst through the line could have created something.

I thought the pass was to Sutton but it was the match turner. They were never going to score from way out and it gifted them the field position.

You are correct CW. Imo the match turner was Mona's attempt at field goal. Doesn't that just relay the thought that they could at least equal us and that the field goal makes us somehow 'safe'.

Bell & Lyon weren't in a position to do thar thang. Bell worked hard but was always 20m out waiting for the forwards to come back. Lyon does go missing but we all know he does. he saves himself for when he can be effective.
Hall was in a team, desperate to go forward & willing to do what it took, he got done. All points to Asotasi on that one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2