O'Donnell stays on ranch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
O'Donnell stays on ranch

TEST backrower Luke O'Donnell has signed a new contract to stay with the North Queensland Cowboys until the end of the 2010 NRL season.

O'Donnell, 26, ended drawn out contract negotiations after meeting with Cowboys chief executive Peter Parr this morning.

The New South Wales-born forward had initially been linked to a return to Sydney.

O'Donnell is out for the rest of the season with a torn hamstring

O'Donnell stays on ranch

Am I the only one that doesn't really rate him. He seems a hard-nut, but I don't think he is all that skillful.

O'Donnell stays on ranch

damn - I guess we will be hoping Beaver doesn't call it quits this year then.

O'Donnell stays on ranch

Cliffy, I'm with you. LOD plays hard but has some wear and tear about him. Makes a few mistakes during each game and gives away a few penalties. Reminds me of someone else.

O'Donnell stays on ranch

No way Beaver will see next year.
Greg Eastwood wil be cheaper than LOD, he's a gun.

For all the over rated ****e at the Broncs, Eastwood & Hannant are the real deal. They'd be the go for us.

While I've a few schooeys in me, Lockyer, Hunt & Hodges can apologise to me for desecrating the roos jumper. Cheers guys.

O'Donnell stays on ranch

Hodges always seems like he is slow motion but does do some good things. Lockyer is a little off at the moment , but Hunt is just overrated and shouldnt be the Aus fullback and with the form Slater is in he shouldnt be the QLD one either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4