Odds for 2005

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Can someone let me know where to get the odds for 2005.

All i cand find is to win, but im more interested in backing us to make the 8, we should be pretty long odds.

I think now is the best time to put it on as any good showing early will shorten the odds.

Also i am interestnig in having a look at some of the others - top points, top try etc. Obviously stew and don are a chance at top try.

Nah sorry mate, i had a look on Sports Tab and they only have the Grand Final Winner. Maybe they haven't released any yet.

im sure someone posted odds on one of the websites, but yeah i couldnt find it.

I dont think we have much of a chance at winning but i think there should be enough money to put 20 on us to make the 8. should get 100 or so back.

Id love to see the ME boys seriously rate our chances with a sum of their hard earned on the table next to it. I seriously doubt the tipping of a top 4 spot.

i dont rate us a top 4 but i rate the rest too close to call.

Look at this year and how close 8-13 was. 2 wins for 6 teams.

The weaker teams appear stringer on paper and the stronger team weaker on paper.

No one can put up a convincing arguement for or against any of the following to defintaly make/miss the 8.

Manly, Warriors, parra, knights, souths, canberra, sharkes, tigers, Brisbane, Cowboys, Melbourne,

But you cant put a convincing arguement on that. They finished this year poorly and have lost a few forwards - they may not quite make it if some of the others fire.

What if lockyer gets injured like johns this season. I feel brisbane will suffer as much as the knights

Hunt, Tate, Berrigan, Lockyer, Carlaw, Webcke and the big gun, Wayne Bennett. I rest my case. Your rebuttal prosecution.

So what happens when lockyer gets injured and misses the season?? I would be thinking Knights 2004 would follow.

Id put it to you that we have as much chance on that line up - Stewert, Donald, Monahan, King, Kite, Hecks, Kennedy, Beaver.

Again not too convincing

im sure someone posted odds on one of the websites, but yeah i couldnt find it.

I dont think we have much of a chance at winning but i think there should be enough money to put 20 on us to make the 8. should get 100 or so back.
sue ridgepipe posted the odds on this site. She's an expert with these things.

At SportsOdds (https://www.sportodds.com/) you can take Manly at $67 to win the comp, $3.75 on making the 8, and $4.50 for winning the wooden spoon. All the bookies only just released their top 8 odds. Bets like top 4 probably won't come out until Feb.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4