O.K I'll say it....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To lose a player of Ingis's calibre would effect any team, attack & defence.
But, Souths really lost it. Good to see.
The Tiger, Woods, said they used the Manly blueprint to rattle Souths.
The highest form of flattery is imitation.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Yeah, shades of Crocker on Brett in the 2007 GF, off a bomb put up by none other than Mr Inglis. I could see the poetic justice…
Didn't Dirty Grub Slater participate in that tackle on Brett ?

Yeah I enjoyed that game. Souffs lost it once GI went.

The tigpies owned them all night. There aggression really had souffs on the ropes. I will admit they were dirty, but so were the wabbits (so all's fair in love and war).

They have been fairly average this year. But wouldn't write them off.

I remember that bomb in the 07 grand final that was designed to maim Brett who was our biggest attacking weapon, I remember the joy of Inglis, Smith Slater, Crocker and co while Brett as in limbo on the ground. It shattered Manly in that game and we never recovered.

Thank goodness 08 blew away that bad memory and we got our special revenge on the drizzle.

Inglis is a player I like but he also put a Saints player out of business with a high hit so in a way it was nice to see him get a bit of his own medicine.

I don't think the tigers or souths players did anything wrong in the tackles on the respective fullbacks on report; the players with the ball both falling into the tackles, accidental contact.

I'll say this: to those who continually moan and wail about how the modern game has gone soft: hahahahaha. There are massive legal hits and plenty of scope for sheer dumb bad luck to produce terrible injury and ongoing trauma. The players show guts each time they take the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7