Nz test side??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
How hard is it going to be to be these blokes in the 4 nations.

I wouldnt be surprised if benji is moved to fullback or kerian to lock to accomadate the warriors halfback. **** this kid is special.

The storm just let him run,step,kick, without too much intensity in defence on him.Unpredictable though. He's gunna think he's playing on a freeway on sunday with the amount of traffic that'll be coming his way.
George our very own B-double will fix him!:p

He looks good, but probably needs another full season under his belt with the same form before you talk about him pushing Benji or Foz out of position.

NZ test side looks to be strong for a while.

1) Locke
2) Nightingale
3) Kenny-Dowall
4) Matai
5) Vatuvei
6) Marshall
7) Foran
8) Packer
9) Luke
10) Moi Moi
11) Blair
12) Mannering
13) Smith

14) Glenn
15) Manu
16) Rapira
17) JWH

Then you have other players like Brown, SKD, Perrett, Johnson, Fien, Tamou, Pritchard, Harrison, Inu, Duffie, Proctor, Hoffman.

NZ footy looking good!

Mateo keeps playing for Tonga so i don't think he can play for either side

SKD is out injured for the end of year tests, may not be a bad thing the way he was going

DSM5 said:
With that old fart Sheens already picking his hacks from the Tigpies, NZ are specials.

Yeah he wants that kid who comes off the bench selected according to the tele. Is he ****in kidding?? He's a prop i think. I cant stand sheens. Worst roos coach in history

Napper said:
DSM5 said:
With that old fart Sheens already picking his hacks from the Tigpies, NZ are specials.

Yeah he wants that kid who comes off the bench selected according to the tele. Is he ****in kidding?? He's a prop i think. I cant stand sheens. Worst roos coach in history

Agreed!! Why would you put woods infront of so many other top players.

DES for the Australian coach position.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8