NZ Test Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry Kiwi, I thought that was the team.

Yeah with Bond not playing tests it makes it hard for them t penetrate.

Volley link said:
Don't tell me that Sinclair is Mathew?

He is the worst excuse for a test cricketer I have ever seen. Fcuk he's bad. NZ cricket is in worse shape than I thought if he's still running around at 3.

Ryder and Guptill aren't much chop either. Ryder has some talent but is too fat and his mental strength is very questionable.

What happened to Hamish Marshall? Should bring back that thread where you said he'd be better than Clarke. Hilarious.

Yep it is Mathew, he keeps scoring biug runs so keeps getting considered.

I couldn't give a **** what Ryder looks like, if he continues to average over 50 in test cricket I will take it, mental strength seemed ok last year when he made big runs against the Indians

Bring back that thread if you like, from memory we were discussing how their careers would pan out after reasonable starts, I doubt I would have rated Marshall ahead of Clarke because I never rated Marshall that highly tbh. You will probably see him pop up for Ireland in the near future, he plays county cricket these days fulltime on his passport so is ruled out from any national selections

Back onto the test, seems that it might be a bit of a green top, on inspecting the pitch James Franklin has been added to the squad

Australia all out 231, McIntosh gone early for NZ. Haven't been able to watch any of it. Was the pitch doing anything, NZ bowlers going well or just loose shots?

Pitch was very slow from what I saw.  A couple of mis-timed shots resulting in catches.  Southee got some swing and took 4, Vettori bowled beautifully with extra speed and also got 4.  Ponting ran himself out again. 

Didn't see much of yesterday but on the highlights Vettori and Southee seemed to bowl very well

Has been top viewing this morning, Watling looked bloody good for his 46 while Taylor is on fire, could be a huge moment in this test when Ponting and Watson watched the ball go through the slips off him and he is now 69 from 43

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2