NZ after Foran, and so it begins...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
XV-1 said:
I thought Foz had signed with the Roosters to play with his best mate
No he's best mate is Shaun Johnson now. Geez these pricks just can't leave us alone can they. How many other test players are off contract in 2016? Not a peep out of them.

SeaEagle21 said:
Considering it's the 2nd November there will probably be an initial offer from a stack of clubs come Tmrw. If he is 100% leaving he will sign with a new club in the very near future. However i think he will wait until the season is underway and sees where the club is headed before he decides on where his future lies.

Foz is a really quality player and is still only 24, every club would like to have a player of his quality, age and experience in their team.

He says he wakes up one day and wants to stay, other days wants to leave. This can be seen as a negative comment but i see it as he still loves this club hence why he is torn. It would be hard to commit long term to the club when the club had no long term plans in where it was headed without a unified board and players considered Manly through and Through not being 'looked after'.

But i think with some forward direction, less off field drama both in the team and board might spark that passion for the club he had and help him realise that this is where he wants to be.

Until he signs elsewhere there will be a lot of BS in the media, just like in 2012 when Des left.

There is no Nov 1st limit to negotiations. Foran could have been in negotiations for 2016 for the last 12 months, if he (or the likes of Easts) wanted to.

So according to Eric Watson he has already signed for the warriors. He did apologise and say the tweet was a "mistake" but considering he is the club owner I wouldn't be planning our future around him staying.

Mavin said:
So according to Eric Watson he has already signed for the warriors. He did apologise and say the tweet was a "mistake" but considering he is the club owner I wouldn't be planning our future around him staying.

when did this happen?

I just had look; yesterday.

I don't believe it was a slip up at all; he reckons he was drunk and typed the wrong name in...but he referenced the great game Foran had earlier in the day; see ya Foz.

Snake said:
Mavin said:

when did this happen?

I just had look; yesterday.

I don't believe it was a slip up at all; he reckons he was drunk and typed the wrong name in...but he referenced the great game Foran had earlier in the day; see ya Foz.

Yeah the old I was drunk excuse sure Eric.

Show me a club that doesn't want foran and I'll show you a club that has a moron in charge of recruitment.

As for watsons typo. To believe that story you would have to come up with a name similar to foran. I could only think of goran ivanisevic. He might be a handy fullback.

This is why Manly should bar its players from playing rep football.

1 Hopoate signed/agreed to terms with Eels during Origin 2011

2 Watmough signed/agreed to terms with Eels during Origin 2014

3 Foran signed with Warriors during Four Nations 2014.

Broncos will attempt poach DCE during Origin 2015

Thankfully Lyon and Matai dont play rep footy.

If the Warriors had signed Foran they would wait until the appropriate time and milk it during a press conference. Not some stupid Tweet
The only mistake Eric made is being a lying twat! and at best a $hit stirrer!
Supposed he would be frilled that some manly fans actually believe this!

Ryan said:
So you guys all want a bloke at the club that clearly doesnt want to be here. Well FMD, I never.

Mmm sounds like you have been listening to Rothtool my friend! The guy admitted himself!! he was mixed up! He Seems honest enough to say by now if he wanted out!
Maybe he will go,who knows! Suppose all the recent changes at the club will at least help! Suppose with all this speculation his price goes up! suppose his manager will be at least happy! I think this is all part of the game these days!

Ryan said:
So you guys all want a bloke at the club that clearly doesnt want to be here. Well FMD, I never.

Put me in the camp that put's our best offer to Foran and DCE on the 1st of December give them both until the end of January to re sign or both offers are withdrawn. Hopefully both will sign may be both will go at least as a club we know how much money we have and can target a half a 5/8 or both.

Red Pill said:
If the Warriors had signed Foran they would wait until the appropriate time and milk it during a press conference. Not some stupid Tweet

You do actually know who Eric Watson is? he isn't some clown it would be the equivalent to Penn announcing on twitter that we signed a player. Watson owns the club and signs the cheques he didn't make any thing up. To compare him to rothfield is ridiculous this guy knows what's going on at his club rothfield just makes stuff up. Good for you if you don't believe him just get ready to be disappointed.

No, Ryan said he was going to the Eels because someone heard him say that in a café, and Brett Stewart was there too and said he is going to the Titans.

Mavin said:
Ryan said:

Put me in the camp that put's our best offer to Foran and DCE on the 1st of December give them both until the end of January to re sign or both offers are withdrawn. Hopefully both will sign may be both will go at least as a club we know how much money we have and can target a half a 5/8 or both.

Red Pill said:

You do actually know who Eric Watson is? he isn't some clown it would be the equivalent to Penn announcing on twitter that we signed a player. Watson owns the club and signs the cheques he didn't make any thing up. To compare him to rothfield is ridiculous this guy knows what's going on at his club rothfield just makes stuff up. Good for you if you don't believe him just get ready to be disappointed.

I know who Eric Watson is. I think anyone who tweets something of that magnitude and then later retracts is a complete and utter clown! No matter there so called social standing! I am sure his poo stinks too!
In my humble opinion I think he did make it up! and was having a stir! If Foran did sign I am sure her would regret it now!
PS I was not comparing him to to Rothtool either. Pls re read

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4