Number 1 Ticket Holder for 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Meet-our-new-1-Ticket-Holder-Russell-Pringle/67273

Congratulations to Russel and Debbie.
I have had the pleasure of meeting them at many an away game and Russel has energy that would put Wolfie to a test :D

@Mybludog
Congrats indeed, inspirational supporters who take the game in the right spirit.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
@Mybludog
Congrats indeed, inspirational supporters who take the game in the right spirit.

You gotta put the name in these thingies: [ ] for it to work.

And congrats! (even if you are scared of those who live in canada)

@[Mybludog]
@[SeaEagleRock8]

Great to see that the ticket has again gone to such a passionate supporter of the club.

Well done Russ, looking forward to seeing you guys soon

I echo all that has been said...Russ [Mybludog] and his bubbly wife Deb have been MWTS regulars for years, also attended both WCC games on the official tours. I am absolutly stoked for them (and must admit to be a little jealous), what an honour to hold the Number 1 status!!

190 jerseys in less than ten years ?? Wow that's some investment, especially if the majority are limited edition or player issued ones. Lucky bastard. How do you get hold of those old players jerseys from 72 and 87, what a good score that is. I'd love to see a photo of that jersey collection, that's mammoth.

Well done, sounds like a true supporter ;) deserving of the number one honour.

Congrats Russ, the honour sounds very well deserved! Wearing a no.1 jersey around Brookie will be the way to go this season :)

Great stuff Russ. Enjoy the year and I hope the boys give you a chance to snag a few more Premiership jerseys in October.

What exactly is the number 1 ticket holder? I always thought it was something given to famous people. lol

Stevo said:
What exactly is the number 1 ticket holder? I always thought it was something given to famous people. lol

They auction it off at the awards night. The look on Debs face as Russ kept bidding was priceless.

Russ does have an envious list of Jerseys, but he spends a lot of time and money in getting them.

Steve Lucas (Spooky for those that may know him) and Russ go "head to head" and as far as I know both have the largest Jersey collections in Australia (for Manly).

He's no one famous Stevo, but unlike someone who is famous (and gets the number 1 membership for some clubs) Russ actually attends games, is just one of the fans and would be happier having a Tooheys Extra Dry with you at the bar than he would be sipping Champagne and eating Prawns in the Corporate Box.

Great people and very worthy of this position

Mark from Brisbane said:
Russ does have an envious list of Jerseys, but he spends a lot of time and money in getting them.

Steve Lucas (Spooky for those that may know him) and Russ go "head to head" and as far as I know both have the largest Jersey collections in Australia (for Manly).

He's no one famous Stevo, but unlike someone who is famous (and gets the number 1 membership for some clubs) Russ actually attends games, is just one of the fans and would be happier having a Tooheys Extra Dry with you at the bar than he would be sipping Champagne and eating Prawns in the Corporate Box.

Great people and very worthy of this position

What a crock,Mark...he's a Jane Try toff (KIDDING)!!.Good on you Russ.See you a bit more this year,starting with the much anticipated wedding of the Millenium..lol.And he DOES enjoy the occasional TED.Also prone to English beer at 1130 in the morning...lol

Hey Guy's, thanx for all the kind words.
I don't get much of a chance to get on here anymore.

Really looking forward to the year ahead and another GF in October.

Club had us down for a day before xmas and i had a chance to have a quick word to Tooves and Giggy. A lot of enthusiasm in the young blokes but Tooves recons there still pretty raw and most are a couple of years off.

Pretty happy with the package and while i'll still be having "just a few" Ted's Mark we're going to enjoy the year and everything it has to offer.

PS....sorry GE, a few things happened in those last couple of days we were in Canada and it got a bit crazy but as Arnie say's.....I'll be back.

I would too if I had paid that money mate, just as long as you don't forget us for a year (and I know you won't). We will ALL be a bit jealous of the stuff you'll be getting, dressing sheds, in the coaches and captains ears but enjoy mate...you well and truly deserve every bit of it!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8