Number 1 or 11?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Hi Silvertails. It is my birthday on Friday (21 again of course) and my family are buying me a 2009 women's jersey, which I'm very excited about receiving.
My dilemma is that I don't know whether to get number 1 or number 11 on the back.
My reasons for choosing no.1 will be bloody obvious to anyone who has ever read any of my comments.
My reasons for choosing no.11 are the following:
It's my birthdate.
Love Choc and he's been particularly inspirational this year.
The great Beaver Menzies played many a game in the 11 jersey.
In numerology number 11 is said to have twin powers.

Any reader comments on which way I should go would be helpful.

To the Mighty Sea Eagles, it is my birthday on Friday so please smash those purple knobs to pieces.

Stewart could end up in jail, and we could end up with some muppet in the 1 for a while.

11 for me.

Volley link said:
Stewart could end up in jail, and we could end up with some muppet in the 1 for a while.

11 for me.
The thought of Stewy ending up in jail rips me to bits, but it is a good point.

Who is your favourite player thats all it comes down to. Forget other reasons, forget pending court cases......I remember as a tacker I only wanted the 6 or 7 on mine. Loved Tooves as a player and had to try and split Tooves and Cliffy........Cliffy was a legend but Tooves always won the race for favourite player for mine

Always go for the attractive 1 Nicci.  Remember, you have to look at the jersey every morning.  Brett will not end up having any case to answer, so boo to all the doubters. 

Dan link said:
Who is your favourite player thats all it comes down to. Forget other reasons, forget pending court cases......I remember as a tacker I only wanted the 6 or 7 on mine. Loved Tooves as a player and had to try and split Tooves and Cliffy........Cliffy was a legend but Tooves always won the race for favourite player for mine
Good input Dan. Stewy is my favourite player and of course I'm of the opinion he is innocent. I've also always loved Choc as a player as he has a heart as big as pharlap. This year he's been absolutely awesome. It's looking like I may need two jerseys.

dont forget 1 can easily become 11 too

Nicci

You really must get yourself on one of my trips someday....guess who our 'special guest" was in Melbourne 2 weeks ago..you guessed it....number 1 himself.

So just by being a part of the Travelling Supportahs bandwagon you could have had a signature,a photo and a chat.

He stayed with us for almost 2 hours, so everyone had a good chance to get up close and personal.

He was also available at our Gold Coast event in May

E-Mail me and add yourself to the growing numbers that are a part of this special group.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Nicci

You really must get yourself on one of my trips someday....guess who our 'special guest\" was in Melbourne 2 weeks ago..you guessed it....number 1 himself.

So just by being a part of the Travelling Supportahs bandwagon you could have had a signature,a photo and a chat.

He stayed with us for almost 2 hours, so everyone had a good chance to get up close and personal.

He was also available at our Gold Coast event in May

E-Mail me and add yourself to the growing numbers that are a part of this special group.
Unfortunately I don't have the funds to travel to games. That may change as I'm planning to be filthy rich one day, possibly own an airline so I could supply an Eagle 1 jet for the Travelling Supportahs.
On a more serious note I'm hoping to budget to attend Manly vs Titans, Broncos and hopefully one or two brookie matches next year so I may take you up on joining your
crew.
When I get my photo with Brett am I allowed to sneak a quick cuddle?

DSM5 link said:
Mark just wants to be hip and cool.  It's harder for an old guy these days. 
He's a Sea Eagles supporter so he is hip and cool.

I am as hip and cool as an old fart can get!!

Nicci let me tell you I saw dozens of girls getting cuddles with their photo's, he looked all cuddled out after 2 hours...BUT he was very very generous with his time so YES you just have to budget to be there.

Depending on game day / times there's no 100% guarantee of player appearances BUT we do our best!!

Nicci that jersey will be with you for a while and I bet you'll tuck it up and put in under your pillow a few times too.

So my advice would be to go with your heart - for what you really want!  ;)

(I'm sure you already know this you lil drama queen nic haha)

If Brett's in the slammer you can always pine away knitting him things whilst wearing your lovely no 1 jersey

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I am as hip and cool as an old fart can get!!

Nicci let me tell you I saw dozens of girls getting cuddles with their photo's, he looked all cuddled out after 2 hours...BUT he was very very generous with his time so YES you just have to budget to be there.

Depending on game day / times there's no 100% guarantee of player appearances BUT we do our best!!

Mark I think you can assume Nicci's cuddle would be cuddle with benefits.

All I can say is for your favourite player and dont foregt we have had some great number 1 s in the past as well - Wombat, Ridgey, Marty Gurr, Steve Hegarty,  Sam Murphy the list goes on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8