Nudie Run 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thought it might be fun to keep track of who has scored this season and avoided the end of season nudie run

B Stewart
D Williams
J Lyon
S Matai
J Tafua
K Foran
D Cherry-Evans
J King
M Ballin
B Lawrence
J Horo
A Watmough
G Stewart
J Buhrer
J Starling
D Lui
J Sene-Lefao
T Symonds
J Hasson
C Blair
P Hiku
T Satini
J Littlejohn
C Gutherson
J Hodges
T Andrews
D. Harrison

[attachment=771]

Attachments

• streaker.jpg
    streaker.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 36
It would be more entertaining if it was run every weekend :idea:

There would be a diminishing field towards the business end of the Season hopefully :)

Perhaps for the ladies they could do it once a month...lol.

More pressure, thus incentive for 'em to get a meat-pie!

As for us blokes...I'm hoping a few more of the team cross the chalk this week, and save their blushes all round.

I wonder if Willow still joins in the nudie run, just for the hell of it? I remember he did as a player, just so the player that didn't score wouldn't feel alone. Always a team man Willow!

Dan, clearly this is a good idea for the top of the page, up near "Player of the Year".

Strikethrough font, however doesn't seem to be available in the formatting toolbar immediately above this message body entry area. Or how about under "important threads"?
Is that too much to ask ? :)

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
^^ :D @niccipops and I are ready with our SLR cameras :heart:

Absolutely!!! Camera might get a little fogged due to increased heart rate and rapid breathing.

lol...then turn the camera back around!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4