NSWRL bans Manly junior rep teams!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders have apparently entered into a partnership with the Dragons.

We'll have to do this eventually but with whom?

Maybe with Easts - with the Newtown Jets

Or Newcastle with the Central Coast Centurions

Ant80 link said:

These partnerships are doomed to fail. Both Raiders and Dragons will expect their no. 2 half back or the no2 hooker to play in the feeder team.

But 2 doesn't go into 1.

you can't fathom the mentality of the dills contemplating such a move. But lack of funds causes big compromises.

Manly were hoping for Canberra to win out. Manly's reserve graders will now end up playing A grade footy on the Penisula.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185754.msg304374#msg304374 date=1288434785]

These partnerships are doomed to fail. Both Raiders and Dragons will expect their no. 2 half back or the no2 hooker to play in the feeder team.

But 2 doesn't go into 1.

you can't fathom the mentality of the dills contemplating such a move. But lack of funds causes big compromises.

Manly were hoping for Canberra to win out. Manly's reserve graders will now end up playing A grade footy on the Penisula.
[/quote]

Storm have also done this type of thing with the Sharkies

Rumour's on a few sites is that the RFL (English Rugby League) might be fielding a joint side in the NSW Cup.

My question is could it be us? We seem to be signing juniors for our S G Ball and Harold Matt's sides and at this stage to my knowledge we will still be banned from those two comp's

Ant80 link said:
Rumour's on a few sites is that the RFL (English Rugby League) might be fielding a joint side in the NSW Cup.

My question is could it be us? We seem to be signing juniors for our S G Ball and Harold Matt's sides and at this stage to my knowledge we will still be banned from those two comp's
Don't like the idea of having a joint side with another Nrl club, however a joint side with a Pommy club could work very well for us if it eventuated opening up recruitment possibilities.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6