• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in two minds.

QLD have never won at Telstra though that one is eventually going to happen. Their backs are more penetrative and we will miss Minichiello at the back.

it is up to the NSW forwards to match the speed of the QLDers. I am nervous about the selection of Anasta at 5/8 as his form has been ordinary and Lockyer and Thurston have been on fire.

If the NSW pack can slow down the opposition we can restrict the room that the toad's backs get but if they get on a roll it could be carnage.

The way that the young guys handle the task could also affect the outcome - a couple could choke!!!

queensland take it up the arse do dah do dah

but i think their halves will be too much for us.

Anasta is a solid lock or second rower hes no five eight

The way that the young guys handle the task could also affect the outcome - a couple could choke!!!
Ahhh Justin Hodges. I think about that and still laugh.A couple of chokes like that would be handy.

NSW by 4!!

Gasnier to be heavily involved is needed.... mason leading up front and Tahu to also carve it up.

Ahhhhh it's good to be alive!!

NSW

Mason will carve it up, is having a massive year and will continue it in this game. Forwards too powerful, and Gower will be able to find the right people. Anasta to play a strong running game

QLD unfortunately. That backline is just too good imo. Underrated forward pack, and a sensational backline.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4