NSW V QLD, its getting close

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
In the time since you've managed to achieve such great acts as actually electing Joh Bjelke-Petersen as your premier, kidnapping Pacific Islanders to work your sugar cane fields, becoming the flood capital of Australia, not understanding how daylight savings works & unleashing the undying evil that is the Brisbane Broncos onto the world. On the flip side, your claims to fame are holding the World Expo & being sunny, as Queenslanders fail to realise that the sun does, in fact, shine everywhere else as well.

As for the 'latte sipping metrosexualism', I'll have you know that it's espresso sipping metrosexualism. Frothing milk takes time & time is money. Who do you think we are, Victorians?

....and who can forget the introduction of toads to solve the problem of the cane beatles..
One of their best right up there with daylight savings would fade their curtains dumb buggers

Proof of the so Called Queensland Daylight Savings Issues

1. Fading Curtains

Many rural (and urban) families tend to close the curtains when they get home from work to keep out the hot sun, then open them again after the sun goes down to let more air in. Given day light savings gives you one additional hour in the evening after work, this increases the fading of curtains.

2. Cows giving less milk

Cows don't read clocks, so when they give their milk at 4am, each and every morning ready for the trucks to pick up by 4:30am to get into town for us to drink. When daylight savings starts the cow's 4am is now 3am and the cow gives less milk. That is – the reason cows produce less milk in DLS is because they don't know about the change.

3. Killing children (The important one).

The kids get out of school at around 3:10pm to (in many cases) walk home. This is fine as the core UV times are 10am to 2pm. Of course in daylight savings they are heading out in the peak UV period (which is now 11 am to 3pm) causing more UV issues. Hats, creams etc help a little – but with 16 or 17 UV ratings the only real protection is to get inside. Sadly, they get run over by cars due to poor light conditions later on in the afternoon.

I feel for the blues.

The are going to be plaing Queensland IN Victoria.

Two states with huge (and completely justified chips) on their shoulders.

I hope they towel dry before coming back.

weev said:
I feel for the blues.

The are going to be plaing Queensland IN Victoria.

Two states with huge (and completely justified chips) on their shoulders.

I hope they towel dry before coming back.

Dont you worry. They will be using Hazmat decontamination showers before commencing the return journey.

Wolfpack said:
COMMANDER said:
Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
Lieutenant James Cook claimed the east coast under instruction from King George III of England on 22 August 1770 at Possession Island, naming eastern Australia 'New South Wales'.[3] This included the present Queensland.

Forever in our shadow.

Nice :)

Fortunately not long after this occurrence some real men decided to break away and set up a State further to the north as the an all pervading culture of daintiness and latte sipping metrosexualism had gripped the decrepit, crumbling ruin of the original State.

Not long? it could be argued that 89 years is considered a long time by most people. 89 years of being nothing more than a footnote.

In the time since you've managed to achieve such great acts as actually electing Joh Bjelke-Petersen as your premier, kidnapping Pacific Islanders to work your sugar cane fields, becoming the flood capital of Australia, not understanding how daylight savings works & unleashing the undying evil that is the Brisbane Broncos onto the world. On the flip side, your claims to fame are holding the World Expo & being sunny, as Queenslanders fail to realise that the sun does, in fact, shine everywhere else as well.

As for the 'latte sipping metrosexualism', I'll have you know that it's espresso sipping metrosexualism. Frothing milk takes time & time is money. Who do you think we are, Victorians?

Yeah but **** we can play footy.

YEEEEEAAAAAHAAAAAAWWW!

PS last one migrating north out of NSW to QLD be sure and turn the lights out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4