NSW team for State of Origin I v Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It must be Brett "I'm the goat" White last seen comming out of Bellamy's hotel room.  He has hadly played a game this year.

Snowden deserved a chance.  A no nonsense type player who doesn't mind the biff.

I am no White fan at all, but can see the merits in selecting him after his efforts in Game 3 last year, same reason I can cop Kimmorley being there

I read somewhere earlier that either Barrett and Finch are in if Tahu doesn't make the game, guess that means Lyon back to centre

Tahu is pretty well odds on to be right for Wednesday now apparently.

That at least saves us from Barrett, although he did pull of the play of the series last year by clocking that turncoat cheating scum Inglis in the head and ending his night in Game 2.

'Carn the Blues!

I'll be there wearing a Blue footy jersey about 2/3 of the way up the stands around the halfway line position - hopefully undercover from the imminent rain, and with a great central view of the field.

I'll be ready to pull out the classic Knights supporter's call of: "He's Been Doin' It ALL DAAY! Aaaaaall Daaayyy!" right after the Ref. call the first penalty against those stinkin' Maroons.

ads link said:
I watched the Manly game last night at the Parra Leagues (yes yes I know, but I couldn't make the game and I'm living at the moment a 200m walk from their leagues club and knew it would be on) and I can tell you I joined in on the very loud boo when they announced Gidley. What a farce.

Did they boo even louder & throw coins when Lyon was announced.

Parra supporters...........whinging losers the lot of em.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6