Nsw team changes for game3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
I can't believe we're even discussing non-injury/suspension related changes. They only just lost Game 1 and won Game 2 90 minutes ago and old mate's ripping on the MOTM saying he is over the hill. This is wack.

There is always room for improvement in any winning side. Uate has been a liability and his weaknesses are clearly being targeted by QLD.

bob dylan said:
What's wack?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wack

King said:
Volley said:
I can't believe we're even discussing non-injury/suspension related changes. They only just lost Game 1 and won Game 2 90 minutes ago and old mate's ripping on the MOTM saying he is over the hill. This is wack.

There is always room for improvement in any winning side. Uate has been a liability and his weaknesses are clearly being targeted by QLD.

And he's still pretty young. Tell me, who would you bring in for him? Brett Morris is the only potential option. Why mess with a side that's building confidence and camaraderie? Billy Slater made some howlers in Game 1, would you drop him? Mistakes happen.

Uate is a worry under the high ball. But it amazes me that when a high ball like that goes up, the defending side (in all teams) habitually turn and walk back waiting for the next tackle.

If the defence move back with similar intensity to the attacking side, then the try does not get scored. Numbers near high/contested balls count.

Volley said:
bob dylan said:
What's wack?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wack

King said:
Volley said:

And he's still pretty young. Tell me, who would you bring in for him? Brett Morris is the only potential option. Why mess with a side that's building confidence and camaraderie? Billy Slater made some howlers in Game 1, would you drop him? Mistakes happen.

Brett Morris is the obvious choice. Two changes were made to the team from game one and we witnessed a better result tonight. One was a forced change through injury, the other was a change to the dynamics of the team. Uate is the weakest link in the team, that has been glaringly obvious in both games this series.
Do QLD have a better option than picking Slater at fullback? Possibly in Inglis, however it weakens another position in the team.
Would replacing Uate with Morris weaken the team? I don't think so, Brett Morris is safe under the high ball and not a liability in defense like Uate is.

I just can't see what creaghe offers the side.

Especially when our forwards went a bit quiet around the 65min mark (I think it was) that's when he could have shone. Don't even know if he was on the field then.

Mom was Farrah for mine.

- changes, Morris bro, for uate

Oh and someonewho looks slightly more excited to be there than Hayne

ManlyBacker said:
For those that said Farah couldn't put two big games together I say nyaaaah. Sensational effort and if anyone kept the Blues line in order he was the one. Pearce was disappointing. And Creagh did zip.
Farah really stood up and surprised me. I had my doubts but he really grew a pair this series, another big performance in a winning side game 3 and he ll be my man of the series.

Ryan said:
MadMarcus said:
It won't happen but I would drop Uate. He is a massive liability.

Maybe for Brett Morris, but nah, I disagree - some of his runs were outstanding.

I don't have any problem with his attack. It is his defence that concerns me. It only takes one weak link to enable the other side to score a try, and Uate has been that weak link all series.

As I said though, it won't happen now that we won a game. There is merit to keeping the team together, but I just have a terrible feeling he will cost NSW game 3.

Farah played great both Origin 1 and 2.

Have to must absolutely drop Uate - that's three tries over two games I rate him as costing us - either for coming in and then tackling no one, or not catching that bomb.

Daniel said:
What a dopey thing to say. Hayne is made for origin and has been one of our better players.
You don't hear Qld wanting to drop tate or Boyd do you.

Cameron said:
Daniel said:
What a dopey thing to say. Hayne is made for origin and has been one of our better players.
You don't hear Qld wanting to drop tate or Boyd do you.

So you are saying that Hayne was artificially engineered for playing origin?
Interesting story.

My point was that I have never seen a player who looks less happy about being on the field in Origin than he did last night

I'd love to see Loyalty..............But, Uate has pretty much leaked all of Qld's points this series. If he had at least contested those 2 balls last night it may have stopped at least 1 try. Letting both bounce is pathetic imo. Not to mention that we were getting killed in the contest for the high ball. The other Morris brother would stop that imo.

Uate is the soft brick in the blue wall.

the mauler said:
Get rid of Creagh and Merrin. In Woods and Trex if fit or Mateo.

I'm sure Trex has ruptured discs in his lower back, and may not play again until August. His back will never be the same, and for a big forward, this is crucial. The dogs have bought a lemon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6