• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ferguson is another rocks and diamonds type. Plus I think he would struggle with the mental toughness required. I rather see him string together a solid club season without incidence first.

That was Reece Robinson if you're talking about the guy who absolutely burned Slater to score a long range try.

Ferguson is very talented though and would do us proud.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Bird
13. Gallen

14. Gidley
15. Hoffman
16. Woods
17. Lewis

18. Merrin

Merrin covers Gallen, personally id have him on the bench over Gidley as Bird and Lewis offer us enough versatility, but Gidley will be there.

Merrin has to be in the team based on form this year. Grant has been struggling big time at the 'Riff.

I don't see Nathan Merrit being up to the toughness of Origin. Although the same was said about Farrah in the past.

Reece Robinson is a fantastic player and wouldn't put a foot wrong in the sky blue.

Clint said:
wombatgc said:
I think Merrit definately deserves a spot. I'd like to see John Sutton given a go at 5/8. his size would be a huge plus.

nonono wombat. I couldn't cop Sutton in their mate.
I had Maloney at 5/8 two weeks ago, but Carney has convinced me in the last two weeks that he deserves to hold his spot from a high flying Maloney.
At risk of stating the bleating obvious, that's a massive blow if Gallen is gone. I'd have Mason in my team.
I know Uate was found out last series but I think I'd give him another go ahead of Merritt, just....I know Merritt has been going great guns, but I can't help to think that he'd get rag dolled, ala Brett Hodgson, in SOO.

Haha..I knew i'd cop it for that. :p

I want Merrin in the team, but it would be ahead of Gidley not Grant.

Whilst Merrin can play prop i dont see that as his best role.

And im sick of NSW picking a glut of backrowers saying Gallen, Watmough, Merrin etc can push up

Grant hasn't been at his best but has shown some good signs of late and is being pick as an aggressor in the opening exhanges

1.Hayne
2.Uate / Ferguson
3.Jennings
4.J.Morris
5.B.Morris
6.Carney
7.Pearce
8.Tamou
9.Farrah
10.Grant
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Gallen if fit or Hoffman if he ain't

14.Gidley
15.Lewis
16.Mason
17.Fifita / Woods

I reckon this side could beat Qld.

1.Hayne
2.Ferguson
3.Jennings
4.J.Morris
5.B.Morris
6.Carney
7.Pearce
8.Tamou
9.Ennis
10.Fifita
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Gallen

14.Hoffman
15.Lewis
16.Mason
17.Gidley

Chip and Chase said:
Ferguson is another rocks and diamonds type. Plus I think he would struggle with the mental toughness required. I rather see him string together a solid club season without incidence first.

Could be just what he needs...he is way too talented not to get a look in.The only thing that needs to happen before he gets a blue jersey is for Choc/Gallen to give him a smack in the chops for drinking pineapple alcohol, then he'd be good to go.:)

Kiwi Eagle said:
My eyes must be playing up, surely I couldn't have read Ennis then

We need someone who's going to give Qld the ****s and Ennis is the best at it. Farrar isn't up to it.

Does it really matter, I can't see any of these sides beating the QLD " dream team"!!!

8 in a row coming

Mark from Brisbane said:
Does it really matter, I can't see any of these sides beating the QLD " dream team"!!!

8 in a row coming

That's the spirit! That's what Laurie Daley said apparently.

I would pick no Manly players at all. Not one. I don't care who wins Origin. Queensland could win the next seven series for all I care just as long as Manly players don't get injured. I love watching it but couldn't care less about the result. I'd much prefer no Manly players are picked so that they can avoid injuries.

Bloody cocky Qlders. I suppose you can be cocky having 3/4 of the Australian side in your team and having won for the past 7 years.

Ahh I remember the days days of NSW winning a series those were the days. :rolleyes:

The only way nsw could win is if nobody turns upto watch it live. Before Qld started winning and nsw were on a streak there was many articles about the death of SOO and how it is now irrelevant. Thankfully for rugby leauge nsw fans are not as fickle and well kindergarden in mentality so even after all the loses there is enough passion in nsw to keep even the dead rubbers alive. However if the nsw fans failed to turn up to the games and en-mass declared SOO dead then the powers that be would suddenly gift nsw some victories and stop gifting a far superior Qld side so many decisions.

Well Farah must be an automatic choice along with Pearce. Tele reports that Farah will be captain if Gal's out..............

Laurie Daley can join the ranks of washed up NSW coaches even before the kick off of game 1.

the future for NSW are ferguson, Wighton & Robinson!
take a leaf out of Qld's book and get some black magic in there...

NSW need Inglis type players that turn nothing into something or a half chance into a try.

Brookie said:
the future for NSW are ferguson, Wighton & Robinson!
take a leaf out of Qld's book and get some black magic in there...

NSW need Inglis type players that turn nothing into something or a half chance into a try.

Inglis is a New South Welshman.................................

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6