NSW Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
NEW SOUTH WALES: Brett Hodgson, Eric Grothe, Matt King, Matt Cooper, Timana Tahu, Mark Gasnier, Craig Gower, Willie Mason, Danny Buderus (captain), Luke Bailey, Steve Simpson, Nathan Hindmarsh, Luke O'Donnell. Interchange: Paul Gallen, Ben Hornby, Mark O'Meley, Steve Menzies.

I disagree Byso. I think its a good move. He is a solid defender and will prove more than troublsome for Lockyer to mark in defence. Watch him beat Lockyer everytime he has the ball. That will create more room for Cooper and King, that is one of the best centre pairs you could ask for.

QLD to win, that side seems too unbalanced, looks like a Hasler inspried side, maybe Des left a mumbled voice message over night for the selectors to decipher this morning... Beaver to 5/8 perhaps :p

He isn't creative enough and has a shocking kicking game. imo is is the best centre in the world but an ordinary 5/8.

I guess if he plays as he does as a centre and tries to make line breaks and simply offload, he may go OK, but if they are going to rely on him to be creative we are F-ked :(

See I dont see the need for ypur 5/8 to be all that creative. Thats the half backs role. I reckon we should go all right.

i kind of like that team, should match it with them at least.

how did shrek get another go?

Thats a pretty big backline....good to see O'Donnell back too.
I'm with you Dan- how did Shrek get back in- he did nothing in that last game - I thought Kite was much better than him but then again that means he's available for us now!

I'm shocked that Kite has been picked as a scapegoat. He was one of the forwards who stood up in Origin 11. At least Manly will have him for Friday against the Knights.

i hate sharks and their players
but that Gallen bloke deserves a shot

i was impressed by the way the bastard played against us.

[quote author=clontaago]
I disagree Byso. I think its a good move. He is a solid defender

If Gaz is a solid defender then i deadset have a 40 inch schlong.

[/quote]

I know you a 4 inch schlong because your mrs told me, and here are some stats for you.

Gasnier

R T MT
1 10 1
2 10 2
3 13 0
4 25 1
5 15 0
6 16 1
7 22 1
8 20 3
9 6 1
12 17 0
13 18 0
15 21 1
16 19 3

Total tackles 212 Missed 14

Nearly 95% effective, I would call that reasonably solid.

Now **** off back to your crappy little site.

I cannot believe that they dropped Kite and kept Simpson in the team. Simpson has done nothing in the first 2 games.

The only good thing is that kite will have something to prove n friday night.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4