NSW Player Rankings - from Foxsports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did Glenn score the same as Hayne and Gidley ? I thought he was close to our best, kept Thurston quiet with some great defence.

Choc did let Smith in, very lazy effort from him.

Jerry1 said:
Mate if I'd seen him walking down the road I'd have crossed it to avoid the stail urine and biscuit smell. Fm we had a pop at the CEO for wearing a polo shirt. Get a grip DES.

Lol that says more about you than it does des

Did you see it? A disgrace mate. If one of my guys turned up for work looking like that I'd send him home.

No I didn't, but all I care about is his coaching mate, all the other stuff I don't give a stuff about

Chip and Chase said:
How did Glenn score the same as Hayne and Gidley ? I thought he was close to our best, kept Thurston quiet with some great defence.

Choc did let Smith in, very lazy effort from him.

Glenn was great, is gidley copping a bit of stick again is he ? I thought he was pretty dangerous out of dummy half

Matty Ballin turned up to the footy show looking very spiffy in his suit, and Wolfie dressed down in sportsgear but to suit the skit.

Then there's Dessie ...

The words destitute & long-term alcoholic jump to mind.
Nothing a good shower, shave, haircut, fumigation and intervention mightn't fix.

Wolfpack said:
The Eagle said:
Wallace is f**king ****house,dont even go there

So are Pearce & Coward.

It's why I harp on about Campo & Mullen like a broken record, at least those two actually have some potential.

EDIT: Mullen has another big plus. If he's in the team then he fills the obligatory Newcastle player spot, allowing us to chuck Gidley on the scrap heap. Win-win.

love it,40-20s a plenty our kicking would make Thurston and Cronk look like rank amatuers

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6