NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 18 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 18 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Gold Coast Titans at Pizzey Park, Miami at 1:00PM (local) on Sunday (12th of July):

1. NICHOLAS HYNES
2. BRAD PARKER
3. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. BAILEY SHIACH-WISE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS (C)
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. NICK LYNN
11. MATT DOUGLAS
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
15. JYI SEYMOUR
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. MOSES NOVAO-MCGREAL
18. JESSE MAXWELL

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 18 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval at 3:00PM (local) on Saturday (11th of July):

1. DOM REARDON
2. BEN FRITZ
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DELROY BERRYMAN
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)
9. KURT ALDRIDGE
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. JAMES HASSON
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. JESSE SENE-LEFAO

14. DYLAN KELLY
15. JORDAN LATHAM
16. UITI BAKER
17. TODD WILSON

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

I'm not sure what's going on with Wolfman tbh. He hasn't been named for the past couple of weeks but he ends up playing on game day! :think:

I see Vave is Captain of the NSW CUP side. Why hasn't he been given a run in First Grade, rated the worst forward pack in the comp??

I've thought the same thing about Vave @SwornEagle
He's one of the comps top ball carriers for most hit ups, he gives good offloads and with almost every hit up he seems to be bending the defensive and making good metres all while carrying 3-4 defenders on his back!
The only reason I can think of him not being promoted is because of his umm very generous love handles!?!:giggle: I mean he's no Gorgeous George so that could explain it! :giggle:

I'll try and post updates during the game too but I must warn u that I do get right into watching the games and I tend to either forget or get too distracted to post! :rofl: :rofl:

I do not understand why Kelly has been pushed back to the bench for Hasson! @:rolleyes:
Kelly has been great lately incl scoring that hattrick against the Jets 2 Sat's ago!!?? :rock:
Whoever made the decision to bench Kelly over Hasson obviously has no f***ing idea!! :fubar:

sorry,I know its not our game ,but just watching the game between the rorters and penrith,whenAllan Tongue had a slight slip of the tongue when he called a play when the rorters were defending their own line,when out come the good defence by the rooters,roosters on there own line,lol

Down at beautiful Brookie on a sunny arvo nothing better - can confirm Wolfman is playing in the number 2 jumper.

Game to start in a few minutes, good to see Jake T down here as well. Thankfully watching and not playing

Down at beautiful Brookie on a sunny arvo nothing better - can confirm Wolfman is playing in the number 2 jumper.

Game to start in a few minutes, good to see Jake T down here as well. Thankfully watching and not playing

Crowd numbers - what does it look like ?

Also updates would be appreciated of scores if possible!!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4