NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 13 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 13 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium at 5:20PM (local) on Saturday (5th of June):

1. NICHOLAS HYNES
2. HARLAN COLLINS
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. BAILEY SHIACH-WISE
5. JESSE BOGLE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS (C)
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
11. RHYS ARMSTRONG
12. MOSES NOOVAO-MCGREAL
13. DARCY COX

14. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
15. NICK LYNN
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. ELIA FAATUI
18. JORDAN SIMS

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 13 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the North Sydney Bears at Scully Park, Tamworth at 6:00PM (local) on Saturday (6th of June):

1. DOM REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. KURT ALDRIDGE
8. UITI BAKER
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. MANAIA RUDOLPH
15. TODD WILSON
16. BEN FRITZ
17. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Live Radio Coverage courtesy of hawkesburyradio.com.au 89.9FM

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Sea Eagles lead 6 nil be interesting tonight if they get the win been a bit out of sorts without Tom T might just show he is a cut above the rest and needs to be in the first team somewhere

Holden Cup full-time: 28- all draw. Manly missed two field goal attempts inside last 2 minutes to win the game.

Manly Sea Eagles 30 bt North Sydney Bears 10
SUMMARY:
Manly proved too good for North Sydney by running out winners 30 points to 10 at the new Scully Park in Tamworth. Manly's Jayden Hodges was outstanding in the win causing havoc around the ruck. A good crowd was on hand to witness the VB NSW Cup game and if the attendance figure is anything to go by, there will be more country football to come.

If Hodges isn't in first grade next week, Toovey needs to be lynched

Yart for next week to make most posters happy

1. DOM REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. KURT ALDRIDGE
8. UITI BAKER
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. DYLAN KELLY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. MANAIA RUDOLPH
15. TODD WILSON
16. BEN FRITZ
17. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

Manly Sea Eagles 30 bt North Sydney Bears 10
SUMMARY:
Manly proved too good for North Sydney by running out winners 30 points to 10 at the new Scully Park in Tamworth. Manly's Jayden Hodges was outstanding in the win causing havoc around the ruck. A good crowd was on hand to witness the VB NSW Cup game and if the attendance figure is anything to go by, there will be more country football to come.

If Hodges isn't in first grade next week, Toovey needs to be lynched
Hey mate I didn't go to the game but drove past and had a look through the fence . It got the better of me so I parked the ss rang work and told my mates I'm running late lol. Hodges was bloody good he looked dangerous around the ruck with his darts and always scheming . It's time we put him on the bench for the rest of the season as a utility and a ballin replacement. He must be included.

Assessment of Manly reserve grade before yesterday's match, from NSWRL.

MANLY SEA EAGLES (12TH)

The Sea Eagles are sitting in last place with the worst defensive record in the competition. Despite running last the Sea Eagles have lost by narrow margins against quality opposition. They’ve been in the game with the defending premiers on two occasions, went down to Mounties by only two points, had tough wins against the Bulldogs and Bears, and beat the Cutters in Round Two despite trailing 16-0 early on.

Coach Luke Williamson says: “There’s certainly some potential. It’s been encouraging but also disappointing. There’s been about three games where we could have won, so our season looks to be failing when in fact it’s looking encouraging. The team itself are performing quite well whoever’s there but for those three to four games we just haven’t got the win.”

Standout Players: Jayden Hodges is one of the leading players in the VB NSW Cup with his creativity out of dummy half. He leads the competition in dummy half runs with 79, is ninth for offloads with 15, has the sixth most tackles with 352 and has also earned severak first grade call-ups this year. Williamson also believes Siosaia Vave has been a great asset to the Sea Eagles in 2015. He has the ninth most running metres in 2015 with 1389, and the fourth most hitups with 113.

Predicted finish: 11th – they have the ability to win games but need to improve defence.

Standout Players: Jayden Hodges is one of the leading players in the VB NSW Cup with his creativity out of dummy half. He leads the competition in dummy half runs with 79, is ninth for offloads with 15, has the sixth most tackles with 352 and has also earned severak first grade call-ups this year.
Why, Tooves, why isn't he in first grade?

So Turbo Tommy didn't play NRL on Friday night but wasn't included in either the U/20 side or the NSW Cup team?

I can understand him not playing in the 20's because it was probably a late call on DCE actually playing. But surely they could have got him to Tamworth to play the NSW Cup game, either at fullback or on the wing.

Having him not playing at all this weekend seems to be counter productive.

So Turbo Tommy didn't play NRL on Friday night but wasn't included in either the U/20 side or the NSW Cup team?

I can understand him not playing in the 20's because it was probably a late call on DCE actually playing. But surely they could have got him to Tamworth to play the NSW Cup game, either at fullback or on the wing.

Having him not playing at all this weekend seems to be counter productive.

Tom did play for the 20s back in fullback (22) and Nicho Hynes (1) went to bench 14

Hey mate I didn't go to the game but drove past and had a look through the fence . It got the better of me so I parked the ss rang work and told my mates I'm running late lol. Hodges was bloody good he looked dangerous around the ruck with his darts and always scheming . It's time we put him on the bench for the rest of the season as a utility and a ballin replacement. He must be included.

Cheers mate, I fully agree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6