NSW Half Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
Ryan,

just noticed your post on MSE regarding who will be the next NSW Halfback!

You failed to mention who is the form half back , or the highest placed ( in regards to team placement ) NSW half back currently on the field in the comp.

Are we saying Monaghs is NO Chance ??????

Ryan,

You failed to mention who is the form half back , or the highest placed ( in regards to team placement ) NSW half back currently on the field in the comp.

Hehehe......I can set your mind at ease...Monaghan will NOT be marking up against Lockyer and Thurston. 8)

:lol:

Downie is right.. he has the leading try assists in the NRL as of the completion of Round 4.

N.B - Orford has 1 less try assist and he's only played 1 game! ;)

That's still impressive. Pity we didn't see just how many assists he saw in his head but didn't act on.

monas has 7, orford 5 or so the stats on nrl says

monas and orford individualy both have more than the entire roosters team

Ryan,

won't matter! whoever the Maroons put up(thurston most likely) will carve him 8)

hehehe...I'm happy with Monas efforts and understand his limits in that role, so let's not go too far..even as a joke!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6