• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't Menzies, Kosef, Gartner and Elsegood graduate from a ****house Presidents Cup team in the early 90's? I stand corrected if this isn't the case. You only want a good player or two each year, or you will lose them.

I wasn't around then, but someone told me first grade was so bad, that Bozo basically swapped out most players, and those kids came along and showed some pride in performance, and played for each other.

They went on to become maybe the most dominant team in the history of Rugby League.

I wasn't around then, but someone told me first grade was so bad, that Bozo basically swapped out most players, and those kids came along and showed some pride in performance, and played for each other.

They went on to become maybe the most dominant team in the history of Rugby League.

I think with AFB, Meehan, Jake and Liam Knight due to develop nicely over the next few years our forwards look good for the future. It is our lack of young, talented backs that is a concern...

I think with AFB, Meehan, Jake and Liam Knight due to develop nicely over the next few years our forwards look good for the future. It is our lack of young, talented backs that is a concern...

Have no idea about Meehan mate.
AFB is a plodder - last night showed that. He makes a snail look like Usaine Bolt.
Jake is an absolute gun, and I really feel bad for him having to play with passengers week in, week out.
Knight - totally unsure. He could go either way. Never played first grade, so lets see.

I do know that every other grade of ours is complete crap, so I reserve judgment on any of the players presently coming through.

Have no idea about Meehan mate.
AFB is a plodder - last night showed that. He makes a snail look like Usaine Bolt.
Jake is an absolute gun, and I really feel bad for him having to play with passengers week in, week out.
Knight - totally unsure. He could go either way. Never played first grade, so lets see.

I do know that every other grade of ours is complete crap, so I reserve judgment on any of the players presently coming through.
Here's one for you ryan. Seven players from the sg ball team that won one game all year played for the 20s on Saturday.

Eagles - every day of the week mate. Although, with all this, "this is a business bull****", I'm kind of losing passion for the game as a whole. That, and the fact we show absolutely 0 ticker.

NHL playoffs are amazing though.
Agree about the NHL. Go the Pens.

Yup another 3 grades, another 3 losses. Doing well Kelly. Not only has he produced an A-grade ****house club, he's maybe the worst CEO PR and customer wise guy I have ever seen.

Wish he'd quit, and take Zorba, Penn & those other morons with them.

**** you are a depressing person Ryan it's like you are enjoying the teams lack of success at the moment. It's ok to vent but let's not go overboard !

**** you are a depressing person Ryan it's like you are enjoying the teams lack of success at the moment. It's ok to vent but let's not go overboard !

No, I'm infuriated by it. The way the team is presenting itself is soul sucking. Sorry if I have more emotional buy in than you. Call the cops.

Aren't you devastated by the performances we are witnessing, or do you have an apathy to it, and just shrug your shoulders to it all?

Well, if the players provide that type of performance, I see no wonder that the fans do the same tbh, so continue on.

I just am way to emotionally invested (even though I don't want to be). I come here to vent, and hopefully get some empathy. Won't apologise for being passionate man, sorry.

Last edited:
No, I'm infuriated by it. The way the team is presenting itself is soul sucking. Sorry if I have more emotional buy in than you. Call the cops.

Aren't you devastated by the performances we are witnessing, or do you have an apathy to it, and just shrug your shoulders to it all?

Well, if the players provide that type of performance, I see no wonder that the fans do the same tbh, so continue on.

I just am way to emotionally invested (even though I don't want to be). I come here to vent, and hopefully get some empathy. Won't apologise for being passionate man, sorry.

I feel your pain mate I guess I'm trying to be more positive and optimistic. But it's not easy!

I do not think i have ever seen us with a strong nsw cup side at manly. Maybe made the finals once in the last 10 + yrs. All i care about is the nrl and having a few good nrl prospects in the lower grades. Too bad our nrl side are going like busteds currently though.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Went to the game today and was pretty impressed with our guys.

It was 22 a piece up until about 10 seconds before full time and the Bears kicked an incredibly lucky field goal.

Buhrer put in a solid game and it looked like he got through the full game unscathed, thank goodness. I am not sure if he will be ready for firsts next week or not.

Dylan Kelly made a great break, right through the strong Bears line and was able to get the ball away for Collins to score.

Ben Fritz put on an incredible athletic flying manoeuvre to get the ball down beautifully in the corner.

Liam Knight was looking good and made some great metres and certainly makes an impact.

We made some mistakes and gifted the ball to the Bears on a couple of occasions' and our attack could have been better is some parts. I would also like to mention that there were some very big blokes in the Bears pack and some of them even towered over Starling. But overall it was a great game to watch and a real shame we did not get the win in the end.

Went to the game today and was pretty impressed with our guys.

It was 22 a piece up until about 10 seconds before full time and the Bears kicked an incredibly lucky field goal.

Buhrer put in a solid game and it looked like he got through the full game unscathed, thank goodness. I am not sure if he will be ready for firsts next week or not.

Dylan Kelly made a great break, right through the strong Bears line and was able to get the ball away for Collins to score.

Ben Fritz put on an incredible athletic flying manoeuvre to get the ball down beautifully in the corner.

Liam Knight was looking good and made some great metres and certainly makes an impact.

We made some mistakes and gifted the ball to the Bears on a couple of occasions' and our attack could have been better is some parts. I would also like to mention that there were some very big blokes in the Bears pack and some of them even towered over Starling. But overall it was a great game to watch and a real shame we did not get the win in the end.
I went to the game aswell . Like your post but thought knight was ordinary has a very predictable inside step made some silly errors probably trying to hard. Buhrer was a class above.

I went to the game aswell . Like your post but thought knight was ordinary has a very predictable inside step made some silly errors probably trying to hard. Buhrer was a class above.

Thanks @Hgbcds.....! Good to hear that you went, there was not a lot of us Eagles fans around that was for sure.

Could not see who made errors at times but I know we had some. Knight looked o.k. not making excuses for him but he has had a bit of drama of late and as you mentioned he was probably trying to hard. But I can not knock him or the team for putting in a good effort at least. Much better than our firsts performance.

Thanks @Hgbcds.....! Good to hear that you went, there was not a lot of us Eagles fans around that was for sure.

Could not see who made errors at times but I know we had some. Knight looked o.k. not making excuses for him but he has had a bit of drama of late and as you mentioned he was probably trying to hard. But I can not knock him or the team for putting in a good effort at least. Much better than our firsts performance.
Cheers pal. Nice place for a game of footy on a Sunday arvo. Good to see north sydney as a following

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6