Nsw cup trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liam Knight should ask Lama Tasi, Jack Elsegood and Michael Oldfield how their move to The Chooks went. They chew up players and spit them out like offal on a garbage heap when not required.

There is 0 nurture about the place. Rampant with alcohol and God know's what else.

Good luck to the kid in 2017. He'd want to excel right away, or his career will be over before it begins - and no way he had bigger wraps on him than Tasi. Tasi wasn't too far behind JWH by way of skill and power.

Liam Knight should ask Lama Tasi, Jack Elsegood and Michael Oldfield how their move to The Chooks went. They chew up players and spit them out like offal on a garbage heap when not required.

There is 0 nurture about the place. Rampant with alcohol and God know's what else.

Good luck to the kid in 2017. He'd want to excel right away, or his career will be over before it begins - and no way he had bigger wraps on him than Tasi. Tasi wasn't too far behind JWH by way of skill and power.
How do you know he's goiing to the chooks

How do you know he's goiing to the chooks

Actually, a close mate of his (according to him) told me he HASN'T actually signed and suggested I was wrong.

Either way, I don't rate him like others here. He's another Stormqvist (or however you spell it).

All gusto and not many runs on the board, so if he goes, it will not affect us in the slightest.

James Hasson also had huge wraps on him coming out of juniors.

If Knight thinks the Rorters are the way to go, good luck to him, as they'll wash up his career, and I DO hope we don't develop him in any way.

I have 0 tolerance for players that aren't committed to our club. I have well truly had enough of that BS with guys like Foran, DCE, Matai and others these past two years.

Actually, a close mate of his (according to him) told me he HASN'T actually signed and suggested I was wrong.

Either way, I don't rate him like others here. He's another Stormqvist (or however you spell it).

All gusto and not many runs on the board, so if he goes, it will not affect us in the slightest.

James Hasson also had huge wraps on him coming out of juniors.

If Knight thinks the Rorters are the way to go, good luck to him, as they'll wash up his career, and I DO hope we don't develop him in any way.

I have 0 tolerance for players that aren't committed to our club. I have well truly had enough of that BS with guys like Foran, DCE, Matai and others these past two years.
What are you going on about. Where did he say the roosters are the way to go? He's like stromquist? Behave!

He has shown a lot more potential then stormquist imo. But potential is just potential until it's achieved it means nothing.

I reckon he will come good and be a solid first grader and even a rep. Hope he stays

What are you going on about. Where did he say the roosters are the way to go? He's like stromquist? Behave!

Yes, Stromqvist had all these wraps about him that amounted to nothing. Lets see how Knight fares playing against men, because if you look at players like JWH and Lama Tasi (who were miles ahead of Knight size, skill, power and strength wise), there is a huge difference in the development of those players at the same time in their careers - i.e. both players I mentioned were able to step straight into the NRL and didn't really look out of place.

Like Stromqvist, Knight would get destroyed right now if thrown in the deepend. Imagine him marking up against Sam Burgess or SBW for example.

I'm not saying he won't develop, and he looks fantastic, but it's no big deal if he stays or goes. He's no world beater or game changer (at the moment).

Liam knight in for Manly after about 10 mins, had the best of the game so far Vs the dogs

Watched the first half - ended up 3 tries to one, only try to them was an intercept.

Vave was best by far, knight was solid looked a bit out of puff but took a bit of a head knock early. A lot of new faces.

Great to see the great bozo down there with Scott along with Hoppa watching his son.

Good crowd watching on a warm humid day.

Yes, Stromqvist had all these wraps about him that amounted to nothing. Lets see how Knight fares playing against men, because if you look at players like JWH and Lama Tasi (who were miles ahead of Knight size, skill, power and strength wise), there is a huge difference in the development of those players at the same time in their careers - i.e. both players I mentioned were able to step straight into the NRL and didn't really look out of place.

Like Stromqvist, Knight would get destroyed right now if thrown in the deepend. Imagine him marking up against Sam Burgess or SBW for example.

I'm not saying he won't develop, and he looks fantastic, but it's no big deal if he stays or goes. He's no world beater or game changer (at the moment).

you are wrong there, Stromquist was playing at 102 or there abouts, Knight is 108 and its all in teh right area. Compared to JWH/Tasi/Stromquist/Turbo at this stage Knight is clearly 3rd and daylight to 4th.

Tasi was up and down, very inconsistent.

Stromquist was a lot like Gallen 200m in 30 hitups but never broke the line, great motor but needed more size, just never grew.

If Knight grows 5kg of good muscle he could be awesome.

^ To go with the giant green "Agree" tick I've just given you, Fluffy, can I add that I agree with each of your assessments: spot on about Tasi, Stromquist and Knight. You're a fine judge of horse flesh, sir. Footy players, too.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
you are wrong there, Stromquist was playing at 102 or there abouts, Knight is 108 and its all in teh right area. Compared to JWH/Tasi/Stromquist/Turbo at this stage Knight is clearly 3rd and daylight to 4th.

Stromquist was a lot like Gallen 200m in 30 hitups but never broke the line, great motor but needed more size, just never grew.

If stromquist was like gallen @102kgs in the 20s why did he need more size

Fair enough. Tbh, I honestly have no idea, except for the few games I've seen Knight play (maybe 4-5 only). You really think he's better than Tasi? He was a pretty good damned player. It's just that The Chooks chew up players and spit them out.

I always hoped Lama headed back to us after his stint there.

If stromquist was like gallen @102kgs in the 20s why did he need more size

Because when you step up to play against men rather than kids it is a lot harder to make a dent.

Thought this pretty obvious, take it you have never seen the 20's play

For mine Knight is in the Hargraves Trbojevic class a definite step up on Tasi and Stromquist

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6