NSW cup side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee, last years squad was very poor and no wonder we made big cuts. Gee, the recruiting team has done so well and a lot of talent has come in. Well done staff!!!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Darren & one Souths supporter reckons this lot are too old, over the hill, hasbeens.
Hey @Jatz I just happened to notice from your stats that you have been around for 7 years and made nearly 7000 posts. Yet you have never liked any post by any other poster. So … what the hell are you doing here? :D
Are you nuts? :huh:

Hey, I wondered that too. Like the other poster who has given just one like. Must've been a beauty of a post!!!

(Maybe as a Mod he feels he shouldn't play favourites.) lOl l33t u83r haxorz

Im sure I saw Nick Skinner at the training run on the Central Coast on the weekend.

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/manly-sea-eagles-players-complete-excruciating-raw-challenge-on-central-coast-for-pre-season-training/story-e6frfkp9-1226527183704

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-players-complete-excruciating-raw-challenge-on-central-coast-for-pre-season-training/story-fn2mcuj6-1226527183704

he was going real well Sheik but probably not much hope with DCE and Keiran around. Think I heard he headed back to QLD league (where he is from) See Drinkwater went to Dragons as well!! Local Gong media seem impressed by him but not much we could do!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Darren & one Souths supporter reckons this lot are too old, over the hill, hasbeens.
Hey @Jatz I just happened to notice from your stats that you have been around for 7 years and made nearly 7000 posts. Yet you have never liked any post by any other poster. So … what the hell are you doing here? :D
Are you nuts? :huh:
Jatz wanted to like nearly 7000 posts. System wouldn't let him.

There used to be a "dislike" post icon too but I didnt hit that button once either.

I might have some aversion or it could just be apathy.

We both know that all the world's problems would be instantly dissolved Jatz if we could just overcome our respective aversions/greeds and apathies.

But it's a project too scary for me to start, others should pay any cost, and who gives a rats anyway?

The way I read it there's a maximum there of 4-5 backs and 8-9 forwards. Seems a little unbalanced wouldnt you say. I suspect something is missing in the information

Sheikheagle said:
Wasn't Ricardo a gun half where did he go?

Darren said:
he was going real well Sheik but probably not much hope with DCE and Keiran around.

eagles2win said:
Norths Devils (I think)

Only days late but I also wanted to add my surprise here. Understandable considering the halves we have but if memory serves me correctly (lol) I thought a lot of posers oops I mean posters on here rated him very highly.

Would've been nice to keep him I thought or have I eaten too much maple syrup?

Hi Global, we lost Drinkwater as well!! Both top kids but with Foz and DCE ahead they could stay for 10 years!! Chisolm and Liam are great back ups and Lawton the hooker can play halves as well.

Unfortunately we can't keep them all.

Gone are the days like the 80's when we had two current test players playing in reserve grade because they couldn't force their way into the team. I'll never forget when Ray Brown (Country) lined up against Max Krillich (City) in the City versus Country match. They went at each other all night. First Grade hooker versus reserve grade hooker. Max was the Australian Captain at the time I think and Ray Brown was his back up. It may just be a distorted imagination but I think I recall Max being dropped from first grade for Ray Brown at one stage during that particular year.

rmd said:

Gone are the days like the 80's when we had two current test players playing in reserve grade because they couldn't force their way into the team. I'll never forget when Ray Brown (Country) lined up against Max Krillich (City) in the City versus Country match. They went at each other all night. First Grade hooker versus reserve grade hooker. Max was the Australian Captain at the time I think and Ray Brown was his back up. It may just be a distorted imagination but I think I recall Max being dropped from first grade for Ray Brown at one stage during that particular year.

Ah but then there was the Freddie Jones-Max Krillich contest at Manly in the early 70s. Jones was the incumbent and very popular hooker at Manly and Krillich was this outstanding junior rake already being spoken highly of by the media. Then rep games came up and Krillich was selected (not sure the the game) from Manly reserve grade, never having played first grade. Caused quite a stir that one.

Darren said:
Hi Global, we lost Drinkwater as well!! Both top kids but with Foz and DCE ahead they could stay for 10 years!! Chisolm and Liam are great back ups and Lawton the hooker can play halves as well.

Hiya,

Many thanks for the update. And no one can begrudge them looking further afield past the dce and foz train. Maybe one day they'll be back.

Thanks again.

Your are correct. Max was chosen for the City Seconds from Reserve Grade. I am pretty certain it was 1973.

Bearfax said:
rmd said:

Ah but then there was the Freddie Jones-Max Krillich contest at Manly in the early 70s. Jones was the incumbent and very popular hooker at Manly and Krillich was this outstanding junior rake already being spoken highly of by the media. Then rep games came up and Krillich was selected (not sure the the game) from Manly reserve grade, never having played first grade. Caused quite a stir that one.

Don't forget, there was a time when Max Krilich, Ray Brown and John Gray (ex English hooker 1974) all played in the same match in first grade.

rmd said:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6