NRL's predicted results 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Best ranking was 12th mostly 14th. Are they serious. If we don't finish better than 10th the place would get burnt to the ground, the coach BBQ'd in front of the faithful on the hill - Viking style, and the supporters would be tossing off fruit & vegies at the players!

I fully expect a return to finals football, even if it was for only the first week.... nothing else is a disaster and I would expect a full refund on DCE as he runs the nest!

I am convinced that once again ,we need to gel.
Its all feeling a little deja vu .....
To bastardise a sporting cliche, 2017 will be a year of two halves. 2016 was not. And that should make all the difference.

I've said 12th for some time now and will stick to it.

Reasons,

Pretty tough draw, we play more against last years top 8 than we do the bottom 8 ( or other7).

We have a LOT of new players, new combinations to be formed , and we are not even sure which ones will run out in which position yet.

Brookvale isn't the Fortress it used to be!! It may become that way again but right now it's a lottery ( no pun intended).

Some of the other teams around us last year have improved , far more so than us ( on paper of course),

Some of the teams above us won't do as well BUT will probably still have the wood on us, Donkeys and De$'s dogs spring to mind, meaning we get forced down as a result.

We have a bit of backup if injuries strike us but our depth isn't anywhere near as good as many teams.

Now, I'm not a glass half full fan, rather I think this is how it will play out but I'm sure hoping we do a lot better.

Best ranking was 12th mostly 14th. Are they serious. If we don't finish better than 10th the place would get burnt to the ground, the coach BBQ'd in front of the faithful on the hill - Viking style, and the supporters would be tossing off fruit & vegies at the players!

I fully expect a return to finals football, even if it was for only the first week.... nothing else is a disaster and I would expect a full refund on DCE as he runs the nest!
I desperately want them in the 8 but if all that's going to happen if we don't then the alternative sounds like a hoot !!!

Top 8 easily! When I look at other teams recruitment for 2017 I'm more than happy with our roster!! No matter who we sign it will never please some & there will always be the same ole negative posts. If we recruit new players next year the same posts will appear about how we won't make the 8 because our recruitment was poor, we have to gel, we have no depth, other teams have recruited better, our coach is useless...........boring boring boring. Instead of staying positive & getting behind our team, we're rubbishing them. I can imagine how the boys must feel when they read some of the rubbish posted in here.......

Top 8 easily! When I look at other teams recruitment for 2017 I'm more than happy with our roster!! No matter who we sign it will never please some & there will always be the same ole negative posts. If we recruit new players next year the same posts will appear about how we won't make the 8 because our recruitment was poor, we have to gel, we have no depth, other teams have recruited better, our coach is useless...........boring boring boring. Instead of staying positive & getting behind our team, we're rubbishing them. I can imagine how the boys must feel when they read some of the rubbish posted in here.......

You've clearly not read my 5 year plan post!

2018 we will be super strong, the core will remain, some from this year will rise up, the rest discarded and we will be in the market in a very very big way come October.

2017, the second year and still a transitional one at that.

Not boring at all, just realistic!!

I think 10-14 is realistic... Take off the Manly glasses for a minute and look at our team as if u were looking at any other team... We have a team full of rejects, guys who MIGHT be good one day, and a few stars... Being 100% honest, i see our backline as 2 young stars (walker and turbo), an average/solid tafua, and a bunch of rejects (wright,wright,uate) and kids who MIGHT go well (parker,kelly), with a solid journeyman 6, and a top 7 thats not been at his best...

Look at our pack... A 9 who cant pass, a few rejects from other clubs, a few old injury prone props and a few guns...
If a team with this exact make up was playing us next week wede all expect to run up a cricket score...

I believe we will be more competative in matches than we were last year, but this year will likely end in a 10-12 finish...

I think 10-14 is realistic... Take off the Manly glasses for a minute and look at our team as if u were looking at any other team... We have a team full of rejects, guys who MIGHT be good one day, and a few stars... Being 100% honest, i see our backline as 2 young stars (walker and turbo), an average/solid tafua, and a bunch of rejects (wright,wright,uate) and kids who MIGHT go well (parker,kelly), with a solid journeyman 6, and a top 7 thats not been at his best...

Look at our pack... A 9 who cant pass, a few rejects from other clubs, a few old injury prone props and a few guns...
If a team with this exact make up was playing us next week wede all expect to run up a cricket score...

I believe we will be more competative in matches than we were last year, but this year will likely end in a 10-12 finish...
The 9 is the biggest reason why we MAY struggle. However, who knows how Cullen/Hastings may go if they get a shot... I don't think the rejects you mention will hold us back. You can't have a team of champion players. Just need them in key positions and we now have a very solid 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 (lussick) (Kapow hopefully) & 13 and maybe another gun in Kelly.. Maybe even another very solid 2nd rower in Siro.. I get the feeling Baz will be so much better for the issues he faced in 2016. The team seems confident and determined.. Just have to wait and see

Careful mate you might get some dislikes (like I did) with this sort of post.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4