NRL's Most Intelligent Fanbase

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Triple M has apparently used Facebook and Reddit to determine which fanbase uses the most correct grammar.

No surprises with the dish lickers winning the wooden spoon. It's also the only way Parra will make the Top 8!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447388678520.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447388678520.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 95
Triple M has apparently used Facebook and Reddit to determine which fanbase uses the most correct grammar.

No surprises with the dish lickers winning the wooden spoon. It's also the only way Parra will make the Top 8!
So MMM are doing linguistic analysis these days? Watch out Noam Chomsky, mg is taking over your job.

And I'm sorry to say but putting aside the fact that they spell some words differently, how most American's ever graduated from school with the atrocious spelling (and grammar) I have seen from many of them online is a complete mystery.

I don't post to Reddit or Facebook so I am excluded from this scientific treatise.

Farkinoathmate!

Who sed I got no lerning and me grandma aint no good. Time us lot wiv tershery lerning took the leed and showd these dum asses how to rite propa stuff on these forearms. Aye wot. Frute cakes , the lota them. Friggin ill litter rate more ons

Last edited:
Newcastle and Souths fans in the top 3? Clearly a floored result. It's all a mute point anyways, because we no were the best. There all just playing for second.

Newcastle and Souths fans in the top 3? Clearly a floored result. It's all a mute point anyways, because we no were the best. There all just playing for second.

When Triple M is conducting the analysis there wasn't really going to be a scientific analysis behind it.

Seriously they are struggling to fill the void of the off season. Even more so with the lack of negative press coming out of our club for once...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6