NRL's first 100 point victory?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deano59

This weekend could see the first 100 point defeat of a side in the NRL. The Cowboys would only need to play for 10 minutes to beat this rabble.

Its good to see everyone brimming with confidence - give yourself a bitchslap !!!!

This is too much! How could a Club that has produced Fulton, Eadie, Krilich, O'Connor, Vautin, Shearer, Cleal, Lyons and Toovey possibly lose by 100 points? That would be sacreligeous. Have faith!

i thought brisbane were poor - worse than us, just.

Their ruck defence wasnt. if we had dunley off the bench he would have had a blinder and loved it.

Hey Robbiea,
Would this be the Manly defensive type BITCH slap?
What would be worse ,a bitchslap or a (jason) KING hit ???

I wouldn't be surprised if we won. All this doom and gloom. Dazzler may just jag a win to stick it up us supporters ;)

You are kidding yourself, there has been no change since late last season, they will not get within 25 points.

I agree with deano...not 100 point beating...but we will not win. It will be close, and we all will be happy as we have improved, moved in the direction blah, blah, blah...

[quote author=deano59]
Hey Robbiea,
Would this be the Manly defensive type BITCH slap?
What would be worse ,a bitchslap or a (jason) KING hit ???
[/quote]

Lol. Too funny.

Which is worse? At least with a King hit up he will stop when he comes to you and you can then push him back 10 metres. Or if he was trying to tackle you you could easily run around him to score.

Who the hell asked for your complete and utterly insane coment deano,you are mentaly impaired dude.

The good news is that we're only 2 points oustide the 8.... 8)

lol with so little time left to catch up...

Its only round 1. People need to relax. it will take time before we click we have a new halves partnership. and a different style of footy to adjust to.

Thats 1 thing I guess.

Was it Dazzlers idea to have Monas at 5/8 then switch to Hooker?

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4