NRL360 brilliance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
or am I reading it wrong???

They must have been waffling on about head coaches vs rookie coaches and someone came up with this,

"But I think the rising rookies - mostly former NRL players turned assistants - shouldn’t be eligible for a head coach role until they’ve actually been a head coach."

360 is best when the Great Tooves is on
Toovey makes the NRL 360 show Glow

When the NRL might return with Geoff Toovey | Fox League Live - YouTube

or am I reading it wrong???

They must have been waffling on about head coaches vs rookie coaches and someone came up with this,

"But I think the rising rookies - mostly former NRL players turned assistants - shouldn’t be eligible for a head coach role until they’ve actually been a head coach."

Panel full of dribblers.

Aren't they just saying not NRL 1st Grade Head coaches until you've been a head coach elsewhere (ie out in Group 10 in the bush)
I'm sure the Cowra Magpies coach won't get a look in for St George & Gold Coast if their respective coaches are sacked/not renewed.

I don't understand how anyone can stomach watching it. Rothfield carries on like he has just wandered out of a nursing home and somehow found himself in front of a camera.
It's funny, I find Buzz to be the most entertaining of the lot, just disregard any 'news' that he has. I just love the bewildered look he has when the others gang up on him. And tbh I would sooner listen to him than that knob 'you have to listen to me I can talk louder than you ' Kent

TBH I had to laugh at Wednesday's 360 this week with Kent posing every question under the sun about Jack Wighton rejecting the Raiders, and thus Kent's mate Ricky, and signing with Souths for less than what Canberra were offering.

Kent didn't seem too pleased that Ricky's best player was leaving him.....

The 360 show is fueled by Suspicion Controversy and Drama

It is a top rating show because

Controversy , and Drama sucks people in and sells

The Buzzard is Cooked though. That bird has been well basted, has now rested but I don't think anyone would want any of the brown meat.

I no longer watch these shows, honestly they annoy the crap out of me.

Booze Slothfield , Paul Kunt

Jeez why would you bother.

I enjoy the shows more than I enjoy watching Manly play.

I am considering giving away watching our matches as I get zero enjoyment from it, even if we win.

I feel totally disassociated from this team, have for about 5 or 6 years, and the club. Jake is about the only person at the club I like, I honestly prefer watching players from other teams more than most of our team, that includes our two highest paid players, both who annoy me more than Michael Ennis ever did.

When our 3 big name players are gone, probably in 2-3 years, this club will be a complete basket case on the field. Not that winning is everything but sure is more fun. Our first of many wooden spoons is coming this decade and no premierships are on the horizon.

In the meantime I keep buying Powerball tickets in hope.

Last edited:
I enjoy the shows more than I enjoy watching Manly play.

I am considering giving away watching our matches as I get zero enjoyment from it, even if we win.

I feel totally disassociated from this team, have for about 6 or 6 years, and the club. Jake is about the only person at the club I like, I honestly prefer watching players from other teams more than most of our team, that includes our two highest paid players, both who annoy me more than Michael Ennis ever did.

When our 3 big name players are gone, probably in 2-3 years, this club will be a complete basket case on the field. Not that winning is everything but sure is more fun. Our first of many wooden spoons is coming this decade and no premierships are on the horizon.

In the meantime I keep buying Powerball tickets in hope.
Yes, there is a stink about the place. We have no DNA because of hodgepodge recruitment. We need to adopt a strategy that involves character as well as talent. There are not enough genuine competitors in our squad. We buy talent but care little about character. We don't play as a team. We walk onto the field like we are half asleep. There's no energy. It's hard to watch.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4