NRL - What a joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
Good on Elgey. He and his manager have milked the Titans for all that he is worth. But what a joke the NRL is. The player signing system is a total and utter farce. How could the NRL allow this type of behaviour from players and their managers? The NRL hierarchy needs to get tough and put some strong rules in place to stop players doing this.

To me, this behaviour amounts to bringing the game into disrepute. Anyone looking in from the outside who does not follow NRL would be thinking what a joke this game of rugby league is.

I wonder if the NRL will come out tomorrow and have some strong words to say about the Elgey signing fiasco.

Rant over!

The NRL are a prime example of how totally inept leadership reigns. The whole 2015 season has been dominated by endless chat about who is playing where in 2016.

There needs to be a transfer window of 3 months from the week after the grand final to the 2nd week of January.

I do not blame Elgey, he was never seriously going to leave. I am glad in a way cause all I want is committed guys in our team and if the club was to give the young guys a chance we will be ok.

The NRL are a prime example of how totally inept leadership reigns. The whole 2015 season has been dominated by endless chat about who is playing where in 2016.

There needs to be a transfer window of 3 months from the week after the grand final to the 2nd week of January.

I do not blame Elgey, he was never seriously going to leave. I am glad in a way cause all I want is committed guys in our team and if the club was to give the young guys a chance we will be ok.
So true . We can't even enjoy our win on the weekend because now it is all so disappointing that we have missed out on Elgey for 2016.

Agree with your points. I also would like to know, if all our negotiations were kept in house, instead of plastered all over the media, would we have had a better chance in signing some of these players? Maybe we may not have even lost DCE.

Players must think of us as a joke the way all the signing news has gone about.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4