NRL Website garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it just me or is the NRL website garbage this year? I couldn't even find where the 1st Rnd matchups were. Last year they were basically on the front page. The AFL one is definitely better.

yeah its very modern and sleek but they have forgotten about navigation. I had a little trouble finding it too!

Navigation is one of the hardest things to get right on a website though. Even ours here is fairly crap but it serves a purpose

yeah true, you have me there. I am more interested in adding useful features and dont really give a toss about design :)

I was agreeing with you Fro. I know what I am!

I know that Dan, but I couldnt resist saying it again.

Self Awareness is a very important step on the ultimate journey to enlightenment............dont ask me what that crap means. I just read it in a fortune cookie once :)

I spent two minutes at the NRL site, couldnt find anything and left.

I do agree with Fro though, this site is run by a tosser.

Yeah ,totally agree with u guys regarding the NRL website,it has the looks but doesnt seem to be very user friendly..Easy navigation is the key ,I had to help design our website last year ,so it would be more user friendly to future clients,luckily it paid off & we had loads of good reports & new business our way because of it.

I am still unable to find team line-ups on NRL site. Does someone have a link to it please...

Thanks in advance

i use the nrl site to get the teams website & then check the lineups from there .they need to sort that **** out .i liked it last year ,hopefully it will change a bit by round 1.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2