NRL Team of the Decade - What a joke!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/19...de-panel-of-legends-to-decide-2010s-greatest/

How anyone could put Ingles and Hodges ahead of Lyon is beyond me! Sure I'd expect those muppets from the North to do this (knowing full well how wrong they were) but it looks like almost everyone has given him a snub because of his rep retirement (I can't think of anything else).

Jamie Lyon:
Dally M Centre Of The Year
2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
RLIF Centre Of The Year
2011, 2012, 2013

Justin Hodges

Disgraceful!

Also, if Sonny Bill makes the official list I will vomit (into a bag and send it to NRL HQ)

Last edited:
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/19...de-panel-of-legends-to-decide-2010s-greatest/

How anyone could put Ingles and Hodges ahead of Lyon is beyond me! Sure I'd expect those muppets from the North to do this (knowing full well how wrong they were) but it looks like almost everyone has given him a snub because of his rep retirement (I can't think of anything else).

Jamie Lyon:
2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
RLIF Centre Of The Year
2011, 2012, 2013

Justin Hodges

Disgraceful!
Captains call by Shoddy??

Meh, opinions are like elbows, everyone has two (usually) but your hand can only touch one of the two.

Also cul-de-sac which many of you live on, is French for bottom of a bag. As the shape is similar, that's where the name comes from.

You're welcome.

Meh, opinions are like elbows, everyone has two (usually) but your hand can only touch one of the two.

Also cul-de-sac which many of you live on, is French for bottom of a bag. As the shape is similar, that's where the name comes from.

You're welcome.
I see where you are going with this - We should cut off the hands of the thieves who have robbed Jamie of his rightful place. ;)

Amazing effort for Turbo and Jurbo to make the second 17 considering how early in their careers they are

Certs for the team of the next decade

Agree, Lyon should be there. Don't agree on Morgan at hooker?? He is not even a hooker??

DCE has played in 2 grand finals, won one, clive churchill medal winner, rookie of the year winner, played for QLD and Australia, captained QLD and his club side, is the only player to score a try against every 16 teams, is the all time leading field goal kicker - yet they put Munster over him?

This is a pretty pathetic poll and can't be taken seriously considering the guys who voted (e.g. Barrett). "All-star judging panel" yeah right.

Most of the coaches are biased towards their own players.

The QLDers are extremely biased towards QLDers.

All of the QLDers voted for Hodges. Most of the NSWmen voted for Lyon.

Tooves voted for Gifty at Lock and Choc at 2nd row. Only Daley and Tooves voted for them. Both are very deserving (although I am biased @:)). And Bozo voted for Turbo at Centre and DCE on the bench.

Last edited:
What about Twenty's team of the decade...no Turbos. So much for talking him up and being friends.

FB81C394-34AE-4640-AA33-44C581B6F766.png
I quite like this one

wow!
big T-Rex tony williams on the bench!
must have been from the 2011 season

p.s. i know it isn't him, but how many others looked twice after seeing 'williams' listed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8