NRL supporter life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
I’ve been trying to brainstorm for a while for a little project I could make my own, that didnt take too much time alongside Uni and work, but helps me channel my passion for this great game. So tonight, @nrlsupporterlife was born on Instagram!

There’s a whole heap of pages out there about the players, coaches, people behind the scenes, and everything they do for the game. But I want to document our experiences as supporters. I want to show how we travel to games, our interactions with players, and all the highs and lows of being a supporter. I hope you guys get where I’m wanting to go with this page. But I need your help! Send me photos, videos or stories of your experiences as a supporter. Tell me how far you travel for games, show me videos you’ve recorded of your team winning right as the siren sounds, or all the friends you’ve made through this great sport. Basically anything you’ve been able to capture as a supporter!!

I would love for you guys to follow the page and DM me any stories, photos or video footage of your experiences as an NRL fan. I hope this page works as well as I imagine it to....!!

AA5ADBF8-E659-4A3D-8349-539CE17DF425.png

Really love your positive vibe Ella. Inspiration stuff. I don’t do Instagram, but the daughter does, so I’ll give her the heads up to join. I do have some old photos from the Travelling Supporters tours, which I’ll forward to her to put on. I have some short videos as well (particularly after a massive come from behind win in Brizzo afterwards at the Caxton Hotel) unfortunately they definitively would not be appropriate for your page :eek:.
Good luck with it Ella.:)

Really love your positive vibe Ella. Inspiration stuff. I don’t do Instagram, but the daughter does, so I’ll give her the heads up to join. I do have some old photos from the Travelling Supporters tours, which I’ll forward to her to put on. I have some short videos as well (particularly after a massive come from behind win in Brizzo afterwards at the Caxton Hotel) unfortunately they definitively would not be appropriate for your page :eek:.
Good luck with it Ella.:)

yessss would love some MWTS content!!! I think I have some myself from 2013 Auckland trip but I’d love to see yours!

I'm guessing sitting in a dark room, alone, watching the game by myself wouldn't be a highlight of this page!

Good luck with it, Ella. BTW, where's our presents from your o/s holiday?

Good luck with it Ella ... I am certain you will come across some amazing and inspiring stories ... should be conpulsory viewing for all NRL players and especially the young u/20's to realise that they are simply the latest custodians of the dreams and hopes of their fans ... and what those fans sacrifice to support them ... might cure the odd big head ...

PSS .. I note this is an NRL site and not just Manly .... I hope you can delegate the review and publication of any Parra content .... I shutter at the thought of you alone in the dark having to view some of that ... no sane person should have to go through that ...

I'm guessing sitting in a dark room, alone, watching the game by myself wouldn't be a highlight of this page!

Good luck with it, Ella. BTW, where's our presents from your o/s holiday?

Literally bought no presents for anyone except myself oops...I’ll blame it on that broke uni student life... ;)

Good luck with it Ella ... I am certain you will come across some amazing and inspiring stories ... should be conpulsory viewing for all NRL players and especially the young u/20's to realise that they are simply the latest custodians of the dreams and hopes of their fans ... and what those fans sacrifice to support them ... might cure the odd big head ...

PSS .. I note this is an NRL site and not just Manly .... I hope you can delegate the review and publication of any Parra content .... I shutter at the thought of you alone in the dark having to view some of that ... no sane person should have to go through that ...

I already have one Parra submission!! Luckily I like the girl who sent it through, but if anyone sends in stories or footage of them getting excited after beating Manly, it’s getting deleted straight away hahahahaha

Hi everyone!! When I started this Instagram I never thought in a million years that I’d be sitting here in May not having watched a footy game live since March! So, I’ve decided to get back into writing and also turn this little passion project into a blog!

I have posted two articles already, one on my feelings towards how this season has begun, and a second just then on why the 2020 premiers should be remembered as no less - just hoping those premiers will be us!!

If you’d like to check it out, here’s the link! NRL Supporter Life

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4