NRL Summertime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The mighty Sea Eagles feature on tonights episode at 7pm on Fox Sports 1. Replayed again at 10.30pm and again 8.30am tomorrow.

bones said:
The mighty Sea Eagles feature on tonights episode at 7pm on Fox Sports 1. Replayed again at 10.30pm and again 8.30am tomorrow.

Should be replayed over and over, and stuff the other teams

Fingers crossed but I think Horo is going to be a huge buy for us in 2013. I'm expecting him to step into the vacant 2nd row spot and finally show the talent that he has. Would love to see him display his 2009 form.

I just cant wait for NRL Autumn/Winter time.....

This playing unit look's good, young, eager, big, fast, experienced and skillful.
And then look at the coaching staff. 2013 Bring it On !!!!!!!

I was out last night and missed it, and didn't know it was replayed this morning....bugger!!

Thanks mate, good work...I assume it was worth watching (stupid question I know in this football starved off season)

Mark from Brisbane said:
I was out last night and missed it, and didn't know it was replayed this morning....bugger!!

It's also on again at 2pm Sunday on Fox 2.

I managed to catch the show yesterday. It was on right after the UFC on Fox 5 card.
Good to see Kitey's going nowhere.

WAMF said:
I managed to catch the show yesterday. It was on right after the UFC on Fox 5 card.
Good to see Kitey's going nowhere.

I had that taped on sunday coz i had to go out... stupid UFC ran like 30-45mins over so i only got to watch like 10 mins of it before the taping stoped!

Anyone know when or if its on again??

Bulldogs on NRL summertime - sign at Belmore saying "Bulldogs Together Forever." I'm confused as this can't possibly be referring to the team of mercenary players that Ha$ler is assembling ;)

It would be awesome if they had the 2008 team photo next to it, since NONE of those players are still with the club.

Blake said:
It would be awesome if they had the 2008 team photo next to it, since NONE of those players are still with the club.

I think Barba played one game in 2008 but I'm pretty sure that even last year he was the only constant between the squads.

Hamster Huey said:
Blake said:

I think Barba played one game in 2008 but I'm pretty sure that even last year he was the only constant between the squads.

Are you serious??? That's amazing.. Family club...my arse..
No loyalty at that joint.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4