NRL Streaming - Partnership with Fox Sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://m.nrl.com/landmark-internati...sports/tabid/10874/newsid/113968/default.aspx

Mon, Oct 23, 2017 - 03:15PM
‌‌NRL

The National Rugby Leaguehas entered into a partnership with Fox Sports Australia to take the NRL to a global audience via a direct to consumer international streaming product, to be known as Watch NRL.

Rugby League fans living abroad* will be able to follow all the on-field action live throughout the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership season as a result of the new partnership offering.

The new international streaming service will be available for round one of the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Season
For more information on Watch NRL, including when the streaming service will be available, head to www.watchnrl.com.

This is international only, but what about us local blokes?? Is it the same as this year??

Be great for Dan and GE and other ST's OS ;)

I would love a better format than the current NRL live stream as phone/tablet size is just painful. Surely the NRL can allow casting or something similar?

Be great for Dan and GE and other ST's OS ;)

I would love a better format than the current NRL live stream as phone/tablet size is just painful. Surely the NRL can allow casting or something similar?

I pay my cable provider $20 a month and I get all the games in hd and a heap of soccer (umm) and euro rugby (double umm) but.....yay footy!

Anything else I go to the uber secret website and download. I have the last 3 under 20's matches. woot!

In 2018, that promise comes to life when Fox Sports delivers the world’s first international NRL streaming service to feature every NRL game plus Fox League’s famous entertainment shows — anywhere, anytime live and on demand.
----
Streaming of all FoxNrl channel Shows

Apparently these guys stream NBA or something, so it would be much better quality than the streaming of years previous. Us in Australia would need a VPN though for it to work (and a subscription of course). Lot of good news surprisingly coming out from the NRL with a good draw, nine streaming, double headers, blah blah and blah of late

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8