nrl scoreboard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just watched highlights of that nightmare again.

i didnt realise it but we completed 83% of our sets and they had a man in the bin for 10 minutes.we came up with two tries,one off a kick.

penrith completed 53% of sets.

that must be some sort of record to lose with those stats.

we cant win on sunday.as much as it hurts the mush will not be tipping them for the first time in 4 weeks which will please many.we simply will not score enough points.im not really one for stats but those cant be ignored.a bookies certianty.

I have a feeling we will get beaten also

going to the game with my boss who is a dragons fan. I am very worried!!

that match they lost on friday was a high class affair and they had a few backing up.freshened up with 9 days off they will have too much class.even if barrett is out where do we find the points?we are right there with canberra in terms of attacking options these days unfortunately.

the brookie factor? maybe............

frenzied....he charges off to the tab

With Gasnier playing Stepho will be very happy to be in PL. (How is his form there by the way.)

As depressed as many of us are, we are still a hope this weekend. Our Brookie form has been good, we have a full side in and apart from an average second half against the Dogs we have done well on Sundays at home.

Who can forget Cooper vs Steppa in the Great Comeback game at Kogarah last year.

Talk about a macadamised highway ........

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6