NRL says being refused drinks is over 10 times worse than racism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Well thats what the maths says

100K plus 4 week suspention for getting refused drinks VS 10K for a racial slur

There was the sponsor incident as well.  But get your drift.

And even when we put aside totally the 10 times more severe 100k penalty, the equation still doesn't add up.  If there was an option of losing Gallen for four matches or having a $10k fine, or similarly with Brett Stewart, which would be chosen? Ludicrous to even ask the question really.

Being refused drinks is also worse than physically assaulting your girlfriend (Cherrington), drink driving (Friend and Thurling), being drunk and disorderly (Seymour) and urinating in public (Mason).

Gallop = Hidden agenda, reactionary fool with zero credibility. Time to step aside and end this management on the run debacle.

Plus on the way into the meeting with Sharks management the other day, when questioned about Gallen being the Sharks captain going forward, Gallop was quoted as saying "That will be one of the issues up for discussion today".

It's pretty clear to me that Gallen being stripped of the captaincy was a decision that was always going to be made under the direction of Gallop.

Yet 1 or 2 days later he is selected to play for NSW.

Racism is an overused term anyway.

Mickey paea is black. I don't know enough about him to have decided if he's a c*** or not though.

One thing we all know is that Gallen is a white c*** & deserves all that he gets. Even though in this instance all he did was throw out a good sledge that worked a bloke up.

If anybody really thinks that any of the footy players are "racist", can you please tell me which teams are the segregated ones, where nobody has team-mates of varying ethnicities?

Why use the word black then if it wasn't meant to be derogatory ?? Yours is a poor argument, and an oft tried one. He meant what he meant and is getting his just punishment.

It rolls off the tongue so much better & he's a footy player, not a comedy writer.

If you want to call Gallen a racist, it's probably best to ask the black members of the Sharks if he tells them to sit at the back of the bus.

I can't believe that society is so precious that I'm being forced to defend a cracker-ass piece of honkey crap like Gallen.

I wear glasses. If someone calls me four eyes, I don't take it as though they feel that my kind are less human & need to be oppressed. All they've done is pick on the most immediate physical attribute they've seen. Same diff. Just call Gallen a pansey white boy & get on with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8