NRL Refereeing - a disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Gasumpto

Well I for one am really glad the Tigers won last night as Maxwell and Badger were doing their very best to win it for Manly. Apart from the usual double standards in the ruck (manly player holds someone down for 5 mins and thats ok yet a Tigers player only has 3 secs to let go), there should have been at least 2-3 sin binnings if not a sending off for serious foul play.

Glad the refs didnt completely pervert the course of justice and the right team won in the end. Bravo Tigers.

Maxwell and Badger, you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Oh and touchies, anytime you want to wake up from your slumber and rule offside for the 8m defensive line afforded to Many compared to the 12m for the tigers, be my guest.

Shouldn't you be at the Centrelink Office with the rest of your Tiger supporter buddies ?

I thought the refereeing was poor for both sides, it went both ways and there was way too much evening up.

The second last try and the first try were off 2 forward passes that went about 2 metres forward.

Even my Knights supporter mates called those

forward passes - at least one was dubious as hell, but until they change the rule about no video ref for forward passes you just gotta forget about those. Touchies don't wanna get involved then you gotta leave it at that. so much of rugby league is still random.

However on the head high tackles I think you guys are too harsh on the refs, sure im PO'd that Manly lost, but it was a few key moments of defensive weakness that gave the Tigers  a chance, you can't blame the refs for that.

Think on this - you have Gordon Tallis (in his role as a fox commentator) coming out after the game with a "pro - ref" stance. this is guy that if he played today would have been rubbed out indefinately.

They are cleaning up the game - Get used to it.

I must of watched a different game, If the refs wanted Manly to win why did they give so many penalties to Western Suburbs in the 1st 20 minutes

Typical tigers supporter trying to blame the referees for your win. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2