• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stubbsie

Rookie
I have deleted your post, we dont support other people linking via our forums.

We are happy to give reciprocal links but to expect us to link to you and you not to us is beyond the joke.
Sorry champ contact the admin team if you want furter details

Mate I had a look at you site. Okay but over there it seems as if the links section can only be used by regulars - not allowed to advertise this site according to the rules. Hardly fair if you can come over here and do what is not allowed there.

Unlike a lot of other clubs Manly is well catered for with forums here, on One Eyed Eagles, Mighty Eagles not to mention League Unlimited.

My guess is that you will be lucky to get too many going over to your site as well, though best of luck with it.

You're hardly going to get an intelligent conversation with a bunch of Knight fans are you?

They're more likely to be swapping steroids prescriptions and trying to find out what part of the girl's anatomy that Tilse was fondling.

boom boom......looks like knights are up to dirty tricks again....couldn't expect anything else really :wink:

Hey in Tilse's defence he was probably on something robbie O left and didnt know what he was doing

I love the background to your sig but I can't quite make it out through all the **** in the way.

When Flip has a few beers, he goes well

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4