NRL press conference at 4pm today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: NRL press release at 4pm today

Booooriiiiing.......Sandor Earl guilt of performance enhancing drugs. Going to union anyways. I bet his new Union team will be pleased asada may ban him

RE: NRL press release at 4pm today

if sandor earl is guilty for peptides , im sure that there is one sharks monster ****ting bricks !!!

im starting to believe what i was told a few months ago which i thought at the time the guy was a goose who claimed that he was related to person that was involved in the investigation.

but at the time so many rumors , i didnt believe any of it ..

he said a dozen players are in trouble ( more some than others ) he mentioned 4 names to me , one of which is today...

The question is....is this the first of many?

The evidence came to light in the past 48 hours so who knows what will come up next

He is not guilty he has made admissions regarding trafficking, other players around him will be worried. He wont be able to go to Rugby until his ban is over

Feel sorry for Sandor, he used peptides to recover from season ending shoulder injury in 2011.

I have zero problem with that.:(

The trafficking charge could just be his importing the drug himself, not necessarily supplying it to others.

But at least he has admitted it and it is now between him and the NRL.

Canberra Club must be wondering who has jinxed them, the poor bastards :dodgy:

Dan said:
He is not guilty he has made admissions regarding trafficking, other players around him will be worried. He wont be able to go to Rugby until his ban is over

Theres a chance he wont make it to rugby....He is facing a 2 year ban for peptide use and a 4 year -lifetime ban for the trafficking.

mickqld said:
Greenberg caught in the same toilet block that Alan Jones was.

Is that a kebab in your pants Toddy or are you just pleased to see me? Errgghhh. Fine young man is Toddy.

Trafficking report-
"Motorists should avoid a 2 car collision at Annandale,
also NRL players by pass the
Sandor Earl wreck who should be towed away soon"

Did I miss something. We're peptides illegal in 2011? 'Trafficking', such an emotive term. Connotations of being a Columbian. Totally ridiculous.

Not sure is the case, but heard that under ASADA rules "trafficking" also includes taking a banned substance to someone else like a doctor and having them give it to you. Might not be that he was supplying other NRL players.

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7
Important to note charge of trafficking against Sandor Earl has no implications for any other players in the NRL.

Richard Freedman ‏@R1CHARDFREEDMAN
@ringsau Brent Reid on MMM says that Earl's trafficking was only gavING the peptide to his doctor. Does that sound right?

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau
@R1CHARDFREEDMAN not right unless the doc was an athlete. Makes no sense.

There must be some very worried players out there. No way they are doing this whole investigation because one guy took these peptides. I suspect many more will follow in the coming months. Wonder if they would do a deal if he has other players names to handover.

Sandor Earl will front the hearing and he will ask them "what do you want to know?"
They'll tell him to reveal the whole story and to 'star tatt' the beginning.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4