NRL players free agents in Nov 1 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keppie and Paseka are developing into our starting guys.
Paseka only played about 11 games last year and that hurt us. Aloia goes well but still seems to have some whopping bandage on his knee, no doubt he's courageous to play on it but the modern game requires fit durable forwards. Several of our blokes simply miss too many games but hopefully they are due for a good run next year. I don't think they are lacking in ability.

I hope you're right SER8. Either that they're carrying injuries or not the finished product.

Because if what we've gotten is all we're going to get, then we're in big trouble.

I think losing the last 7 in a row is making me a little mean and impatient. Not used to getting beaten every week.

Nelson Asofa-Solomona (only 26 believe it or not - aggressive af)
Victor Radley (aggressive af - another player we need)
Spencer Leniu (young, great leg speed)
Damien Cook (he'll be 32, but could go another 2-3 years - rabbits don't do ageing).

add them to our existing bunch, we are contending

Nelson Asofa-Solomona (only 26 believe it or not - aggressive af)
Victor Radley (aggressive af - another player we need)
Spencer Leniu (young, great leg speed)
Damien Cook (he'll be 32, but could go another 2-3 years - rabbits don't do ageing).

add them to our existing bunch, we are contending
Why aim for proven NRL players when we can pick up blokes from the bargain basement bin, such as blokes from Mounties?

Why aim for proven NRL players when we can pick up blokes from the bargain basement bin, such as blokes from Mounties?

Once we know what the cap will be, and once we know who our coach and assistants will be, I reckon we'll be good to go mate.

We are going to need a gun hooker to help control the game with Josh at 5/8 untill he learns his role. One that gets the forwards running across the advantage line.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8