NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
A summation. Smith, Pearce & Freeman were discussing our play:-

Pearce suggests and hopes we aren't getting complacent, and that we appear to be collapsing like 2005.

Smith believes our only attacking weapon at the moment is Orford / Stewart.

Freeman says Matt Orford needs to run the ball a lot more.

They all agreed Matt Orford is playing injured.

They all suggested the re-signing of Travis Burns is a fantastic thing for the club.

They say Ben Kennedy is inspirational, but it appears as though all our other forwards aren't putting in in a like manner, and are looking at each other trying to determine who is going to do the work and get off their butts.

They all say we have nothing in attack at present.

Pearce is afraid that the attitude of the team is wrong. He suggests that similar to 2005, the players are satisfied with their early performance, and think the job is done.

They all agreed that any team that scrapes in around 7th or 8th come end of year, will only be fodder, and making up the numbers.

I guess it's all :blah: :blah: :blah: , and info we already know, but if they are seeing it, I'm sure Des Hasler is.

Cheers Ryan I don't get to see those.

Realistically it's hard to disagree with those comments. Which all seem fall back on game preparation issues.

with the blinkers Des has on he should be down at Randwick and not Brookie. he wont see it , doesnt want to hear it , and wont re-act to it.

The bottom line is that if we are forced to play either Melbourne, Dragons, Newcastle or Broncos AWAY from home in the 1st round of the Semis, we WILL be cannon fodder against them. That's why we HAVE to try and get that 4th spot.

3 weeks ago, I would have vehamently disagreed. That's the disspointment of it all.

its ok Ryan you will disagree next week as well :)

although I think you will probably do it vehemently :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4