NRL members survey - Have your say on Vlandyball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If anyone has received the current NRL members survey and hasn't bothered, you probably should.
Survey | help us shape Rugby League

It includes a series of questions on the rule changes in the past 2 years.
Love them or hate them (and I HATE THEM) - it does give members a chance to comment.

Loaded questions mostly. Appears they are only looking to validate the things they have done and do...not seriously looking for interaction from fans on how the game should be administered.

The one that bothered me most is that a "try" ruling is gone through by the bunker in the background while the conversion is attempted, does this speed up play?. Why not have that for all trys and ditch the farcical "on-field ruling" as it really means nothing...or ditch the bunker completely, it is expensive and they get many wrong by nit-picking.
Let the referee make the decisions and be accountable for them. Obviously that wasn't a choice on the questionnaire.

I agree that this survey is rigged with questions designed to validate the rule changes. If they were fair dinkum they would ask a question and then provide a space for a response.
There was only two spot where you could provide a real opinion. So 'Get rid of the Bunker' was what I put, even though I know it will never happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4