NRL lays down law on concussion breaches with strict new policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no problem with Greenburg. But his salary must count in the bulldogs salary cap and he should not be allowed to make rulings or press conferences.

from SMH today

"French rugby has attracted worldwide condemnation after a player in the country's Top 14 competition was allowed to return to the game after suffering a severe head knock.

Toulouse centre Florian Fritz was left bloodied and visibly dazed after coming into contact with an opposition player's knee in the 19th minute of his side's 21-16 loss to Racing Metro in Toulouse on Friday.

Video footage showed Fritz being helped off the field and trying to wave off help from match officials before collapsing to the ground on the sideline and taken into the dressing rooms for medical attention.

click here for story and video clip

Related article:

Cowboys fined $20,000 for concussion breach

NRL
4:01pm Fri 29th August, 2014

The NRL today warned clubs that the concussion rules would be enforced stringently during the upcoming Finals series.

Head of Football, Todd Greenberg said there would be additional pressure for players to stay on the field during semi-finals and finals to help get their teams through to the next round.

But he said the NRL would continue to monitor and breach any clubs which put their players at risk.

Click here to read the full article at NRL.com

what a joke,how many times in a row did Adam Docker from the riff get knocked out in games ,but he still backed up,have they been penalised,this rule can also be abussed,I watched a game earlier this year involving the rorters,Maria got hit hard in a tackle,stayed down about 20 seconds,trainer came on,then he goes off,he didnt even looked concussed,free interchange right there,and the hit he got wasnt that hard either

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4