NRL is a joke competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It still begs the question, Melbourne and storm attract up to 750k more than the cap on TPAs and that is just on record. Look at the side last year, they had Keary and bought two million dollar players to add to their rep back line and forward pack. They paid 750k for Crichton to play on the bench. It's a farce!
Your probably right mate but at the end of the day where does it get us. Its business and business has always worked like that when you have money that does the talking. Our club has to rebuild in more ways than one. We have got ourselves in a salary cap mess and its up to our heads to get us out of it. Its not just our team that needs a facelift. You probably know all of this and i don't need to tell you but at the end of the day we need to get on with it which we have no choice but to do. What adds to the already existing problem, is right under our noses with our players and their managers adding fuel to the fire. They are all worried about what everyone else is getting paid which creates friction in the team. He said she said bull crap. Our discipline is just shot to pieces. We have so many off field issues its not funny. Not even gonna mention injuries. Think back to the seventies, everyone would off gave their right ball to play for Manly but now we are lucky if any player with real ability would want to come here. This is not because we are loosing games, it goes much deeper. Look at our members stats. The good thing about our club is that Manly as a team and a business always stood the test of time because we didnt give a toss what other clubs were doing and we did things right and our way. Has time changed or have we.

I think our trainers and conditioning team must be using antiquated methods. Manly seem to have more injuries than other teams year in year out. There need to be an investigation into our fitness methodology.

You'll probably find during pre-season training we never took account on the 6 again rule. Our guys are probably more muscle heavy and not enough cardio. Makes sense why we are slow.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4