NRL injuries.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chooks injury list is impressive, it features the games best player, the Aussie test captain, NRLs best half, the greatest or second greatest ever winger in league history, plus a few other random Origin stars etc.
Lucky they have some reasonable depth.

Chooks injury list is impressive, it features the games best player, the Aussie test captain, NRLs best half, the greatest or second greatest ever winger in league history, plus a few other random Origin stars etc.
Lucky they have some reasonable depth.
Brett Morris the best/second best winger ever??
That’s a huge call, but I can see where you are coming as BM has done it all.

Brett Morris the best/second best winger ever??
That’s a huge call, but I can see where you are coming as BM has done it all.
He is easily the best winger I have seen since I started watching in the early 90s. Some guys like Radrada, Sailor, Tuqiri, Hayne, for example, might have had higher peaks, but none had anywhere near the sustained excellence of BMoz.

The Sydney Roosters complained to NRL officials about the state of the playing surface at McDonalds Jones Stadium last weekend shortly before winger Brett Morris and front-rower Lindsay Collins were carried off with their season-ending ACL injuries.

News Corp can reveal the Roosters’ medical staff raised concerns about huge divots in the surface during the first half of the game against the Knights and that a complaint was made to the NRL’s ground manager, who included it in his official match report.

Ground staff replaced the divots during the half-time break but the Roosters raised further concerns during the second-half.

Even the Roosters’ head trainer had to repair divots during the game during breaks in play.

“There were big chunks coming up,” coach Trent Robinson said.

“Our medical guys mentioned it. Our trainer had to replace some of the divots while he was on the field.”

The NRL’s head of football Graham Annesley has confirmed complaints were made by the Roosters but denies the poor surface caused the crippling injuries.

The Sydney Roosters complained to NRL officials about the state of the playing surface at McDonalds Jones Stadium last weekend shortly before winger Brett Morris and front-rower Lindsay Collins were carried off with their season-ending ACL injuries.

News Corp can reveal the Roosters’ medical staff raised concerns about huge divots in the surface during the first half of the game against the Knights and that a complaint was made to the NRL’s ground manager, who included it in his official match report.

Ground staff replaced the divots during the half-time break but the Roosters raised further concerns during the second-half.

Even the Roosters’ head trainer had to repair divots during the game during breaks in play.

“There were big chunks coming up,” coach Trent Robinson said.

“Our medical guys mentioned it. Our trainer had to replace some of the divots while he was on the field.”

The NRL’s head of football Graham Annesley has confirmed complaints were made by the Roosters but denies the poor surface caused the crippling injuries.
The Roosters always like a good whinge about the surface after injuries

According to NRL.com, The 'Riff have just one player unavailable; Brisbane has 3. We are the most affected with 10 (if you count Harpo). Easts and Souffs have 9 unavailable.
Perhaps Penriff's injuries will all come at finals time and they will miss out on a premiership two years running despite being the most consistent club side.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4