NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Viva Las Vegas?
Just spotted this. Pretty sure other sites have Souths favourites so anyone here still skeptical about Manly for next year, here's your chance to bet on Souths and make a quick kill!
Screenshot is from an NRL story on foxsports site now but I followed the link, seems to be real (?)

View attachment 25660
Here is the market on TAB today
IMG_6089.jpeg

Viva Las Vegas?
Just spotted this. Pretty sure other sites have Souths favourites so anyone here still skeptical about Manly for next year, here's your chance to bet on Souths and make a quick kill!
Screenshot is from an NRL story on foxsports site now but I followed the link, seems to be real (?)

View attachment 25660
Tell em they're dreaming.

IMO South Sydney and Easter Suburbs were was odd choices from a marketing perdiective. Who will American football fans gravitate towards, The Eagles, or the Broncos, or the Roosters not or the Rabbits not? I’m surprised the Melbourne Storm and the Canberra Raiders weren’t chosen so as to provide a wider representation of Australian capital Cities plus the more American style logos.

IMO South Sydney and Easter Suburbs were was odd choices from a marketing perdiective. Who will American football fans gravitate towards, The Eagles, or the Broncos, or the Roosters not or the Rabbits not? I’m surprised the Melbourne Storm and the Canberra Raiders weren’t chosen so as to provide a wider representation of Australian capital Cities plus the more American style logos.
I think a fair few teams didn't want to go.

Had a look at tickets left to sell, last night they had it at 1,346 left, wouldn't be surprised to check in now to see them all sold out.

I think a fair few teams didn't want to go.
Only 10 clubs submitted an application and 6 were 'overlooked' including the Storm and Raiders.

I think Souths were a natural selection with the Russell Crowe factor hard to reject.

This is really becoming a circus. I wish we weren't part of it, to be honest.
America is the number one Glittering stage of the world
Americans are Passionate people where life is one Big circus and they are all Passionate performers

I think this is a Great exposure for our club
It is Imperative that we come off stage as Winners
As we do not want to be exposed as Losers on the world stage

I can not take seriously the passive and past it Aaron Woods talking about Big plays and Big Hits
He should have retired years ago

It's a massive market and Manly will get massive exposure. However, it's also a massive distraction to open our season and I just hope it doesn't derail it.

I can't understand why Woodsie is getting bagged for promoting this Vegas game. Imo he's articulate, passionate and speaks from experience and him missing some preseason training is no big deal, so he's probably our best choice. As for the Cheese criticising him, I say pfft he should get his own act together first and walk the talk.

America is a huge market worth tapping into.
Start spreadin' the news
The Eagles are there
There are going to a part of it
Vegas Las Vegas

They are going to play in a city
That doesn't sleep
And find their king of the Hill
Top of the heap

If they can win it there
They will win it any where
Its up to you Seibold , Seibold

Pressure is a Privilege at Manly
and It comes to those that earn it !
1702597503813.png

It's a massive market and Manly will get massive exposure. However, it's also a massive distraction to open our season and I just hope it doesn't derail it.

I can't understand why Woodsie is getting bagged for promoting this Vegas game. Imo he's articulate, passionate and speaks from experience and him missing some preseason training is no big deal, so he's probably our best choice. As for the Cheese criticising him, I say pfft he should get his own act together first and walk the talk.
Thank you for your point of view feathered friend @ALinda
Forums are made great by different Perspectives ....

I do not think this Big Moment playing on the the world stage is a distraction
I think this Big Moment on the World stage is more of a Great honor and an Great Inspiration for us .

I agree with the Cheese and I can see why he feels embarrassed
I would rather have a player that Backs them selves with what Big plays are all about representing the playing group
Watching Aaron Woods uninspiring passive highlight real and at the same time hearing him talk about Passionate Big plays is underwhelming and Undermining the Big NRL Play Promotion

I would rather have Paul Hogan Dressed in a Crocodile suit than Woods in a Manly Jumper talk about the NRL Big Plays . Now that would be more interesting and Inspiring
1702599203325.png

Woods is perfect, he's experienced with the media and he won't be in our team so it's no distraction having him there missing training.

Really? You want this guy? Yes that would really excite. Not.
View attachment 25683
Yes really feathered friend
and here is why ..
Make up can hide This Great Iconic Aussie mans wrinkles
But nothing can Hide Aaron Woods Passive , Pedestrian, Underwhelming, Uninspiring and Undermining Highlight real NRL Big Play promotion

For those that have not seen Aaron Woods NRL Highlight real BIG Play Promotion

Aaron typically soft trots to the awaiting defensive line who stand there waiting for him to finally get there
He then stands and holds on to them before they grab him and wait for him to play the ball

Wrong Highlight real and Wrong player representing the Players and the NRL Big Play game

Woods is perfect, he's experienced with the media and he won't be in our team so it's no distraction having him there missing training.
If the other clubs can have good organising skills that does not affect the their teams training drills
than so can we

Woods looks out of place amongst the Vegas Current playing group that will put on a show
Nothing inspirational or Innovational from our club here
1702601603356.png

Gotta say it dissapoints me when I read constant attacks on particular players including Woodsie. Its not what I thought this club and its supporters were about. With Lodge and Sipley out in round 1 theres a chance he will get a run in Vegas. He looks in good shape to me and has the personality to be a good ambassador for the code. Give him a break guys he is wearing our colours!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8