NRL have answered Des.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

twitchk

Reserve Grader
http://www.nrl.com/nrl-mailbox-where-fine-money-goes/tabid/10874/newsid/64523/default.aspx

I wonder how long they have done this for?
Is kind of good to see an answer and that it hopefully does go to these causes.

I'm pretty sure they have always done it this way and to be honest it makes sense.

I did send an email to the NRL on monday asking for David Gallops phone number because he said he had been taking calls from concerned parents since the game on Friday night. I wondered how they got his number so I asked as I too was a concerned parent.

yes it does make sense. I'm just surprised they dont make it heard a bit more to tell people thats what they do.

...And that is hilarious, what would of you said if you actually got his number? hahaha

twitchk said:
yes it does make sense. I'm just surprised they dont make it heard a bit more to tell people thats what they do.

...And that is hilarious, what would of you said if you actually got his number? hahaha

... I'm not sure! I would hope I could have put a rational case forward but it probably would have gotten a little emotional and unleashed a few f & c bombs his way!

That reply was pretty much exactly what Gallop said on NRL on Fox, not word for word but with the same basic structure to it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2