NRL Fox Forward Pack Ranking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look into the Hungry premiership wining eyes of another Eagle enforcer Ronny Gibbs

See the source image

We either run on to the field like Manly man possessed

Or stay in the sheds and avoid another humiliating defeat

11th is overrated for mine besides jake and haumole no other big names. Questions about the pack being able to lay the platform were their last year and they have not been fixed. Maybe we are expecting our outside backs to carry the work load lol.

11th is overrated for mine besides jake and haumole no other big names. Questions about the pack being able to lay the platform were their last year and they have not been fixed.
Jake is a good player but he is not a leader he is a worker .
Too much of anything is no good and Jake is too much of a nice guy

Haumole has more potential to be a leading enforcer . I hope the coaching staff can in still the belief in him

I reckon Soni Luke will play a very similar role to Api and by seasons end be at a Top level.
Kikau on that edge is simply irreplacable though I feel Garner will look loads better at Penrith than we seen at Tigers, there's also young Lindsay Smith who is a gun and only unseen as had injuries, but fit and ready, Spencer Leniu at only 22 is quickly becoming a dominant player and will go up 2 pegs in 2023....so I see a Powerful pack still.
Garner will be one of the low-key signings of the year. Penrith got him on the cheap - 300k? and he will look really good in that Panthers team.

Look into the Hungry premiership wining eyes of another Eagle enforcer Ronny Gibbs

See the source image
Was at a game at Brookie in the mid - late 80's Bozo.....Manly vs St George and Rambo Gibbs who was playing like his life depended on it ran the ball up from the back fence, crashed into 3-4 defenders at full speed and they all skittled sideways, including our Ronnie Gibbs.
Such was his inbuilt passion and desire as a warrior, he was on the ground and started crawling up the field not prepared to lay there, just to gather those extra 5m as the St George defenders chased him up the field !!
It inspired his team mates big time who lifted 3 gears and I always remember that moment and how a game can swing full momentum, by that 1 gladiator with the heart and desire to lead the way with gutsy actions like this.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6