NRL forum members are like an extended family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@wombatgc i read your tag line:
Just don’t come last, anything else is a gift.
then i saw the gif from @bob dylan
giphy.gif

@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:

Welcome back @BOZO. It wasn’t the same here without you. You’re a good man caring for your loved ones the way that you do.

Thank you feathered friend . All passionate Manly lovers on here add character to our Silvertails forum and it would not be the same with out any of them .

Life is one continuous learning lesson and my lesson that I have recently learned is for us to be like a great NRL coach and that is to look for everyones good points and and not their flaws and get the best out of them just like Des has done to all our players .

If we can do this we can get along with just about any one . Because just about any one has a caring heart as you say .

LIFE IS SHORT AND TO GET THE BEST OUT OF IT WE HAVE TO GIVE IT OUR BEST SHOT !

c82b5d5395c827962ff23e205eea20e1--live-life-wise-words.jpg

@wombatgc i read your tag line:
Just don’t come last, anything else is a gift.
then i saw the gif from @bob dylan
giphy.gif

@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:

That’s the Danish backpacker who was parked next to me last night , or Swedish I can’t tell the difference but dead set two of them pulled up in an X Trail , about 7pm ( so it was dark) , I’m sitting out the back of my caravan enjoying the stars and a small red wine and next thing one holds the flashlight whilst the other drops her gear and changes into her PJ’s, and then they swapped and the other did the same.

No shame , and I just sat there , and was glued to the action!!

Thank **** the Mrs was inside watching something on TV.

Best free show I’ve had for years ( sorry to any girls reading this but I never did anything I just looked).

That’s the Danish backpacker who was parked next to me last night , or Swedish I can’t tell the difference but dead set two of them pulled up in an X Trail , about 7pm ( so it was dark) , I’m sitting out the back of my caravan enjoying the stars and a small red wine and next thing one holds the flashlight whilst the other drops her gear and changes into her PJ’s, and then they swapped and the other did the same.

Best free show I’ve had for years ( sorry to any girls reading this but I never did anything I just looked).

Ummm, when you say "glued" you’re speaking metaphorically right?!

Make sure you return the favour tonight. It's the polite thing to do!

Well that, and learning the difference between Swedes and Danes.

And welcome back Bozo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4