NRL forum members are like an extended family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I would like to thank all on our great passionate Silvertails Manly forum for your thoughtful and caring messages and support .

The greatest gift from any human to another is the gift of kindness and I will for ever remember this act of kindness from the Silvertails forum members

I do apologize for not responding earlier as I was busy helping out a family member in need . All now has settled with their serious condition and there is hope . They are living day to day but whilst there is life there is hope . What is life without hope ?

To me all friends including the passionate Manly supporters on the Silveratils forum are like family . The Silvertails is a home away from home and I am glad to be back

Good to see our team going well and I hope all the SIlvertails feathered friends and their families are going well too .

All the best to you and your family @BOZO
giphy.gif

Welcome back brother. You were sorely missed.
Best wishes to your family member.
You know what I missed the most? Your continued
positivity right from the get-go. As you can see by my tag line
at the bottom, that was not my mindset from the get-go.
I know I could give myself an out, as in who thought Des could turn it
around. But you and plenty of others thought he could and has.
Now bring on the memes! :party:

I would like to thank all on our great passionate Silvertails Manly forum for your thoughtful and caring messages and support .

The greatest gift from any human to another is the gift of kindness and I will for ever remember this act of kindness from the Silvertails forum members

I do apologize for not responding earlier as I was busy helping out a family member in need . All now has settled with their serious condition and there is hope . They are living day to day but whilst there is life there is hope . What is life without hope ?

To me all friends including the passionate Manly supporters on the Silveratils forum are like family . The Silvertails is a home away from home and I am glad to be back

Good to see our team going well and I hope all the SIlvertails feathered friends and their families are going well too .
Welcome back feathered friend! I wish your family all the best! We are gonna steal souffs top 4 spot. Glad your here to witness it with us ;)

Welcome back mate, and sorry but the Valiant needs some fuel and there is a few scratches on the bumper. Oh and the knickers on the back seat , I have no idea how they got there . Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4